March 21, 2011

Stolen love. Lovestoned.











DREAMER.
FREE.
HAPPINESS. LAUGHTER.
SEXY. HUNK.
SEXY. MINX.
SHY SUGGESTION.
TOGETHER FOREVER, OR ALWAYS IN DISGUISE.
IMMORAL ACTIONS.
GIVING UP LOVE.
CLARK KENT BABIES.




(this is just something I have wondered about.  is waiting even worth it.
i think i better give up on you a bit.. relax.  wow this is way too deep even for me, haha.)



- I do not own any rights to these photos, all borrowed.
- Minulla ei ole kuviin mitään oikeuksia, kaikki lainattu.

11 comments :

  1. Love these photos! Ah I will always have a place in my heart for Leo!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. ^^

    Hihi, me too Cara ! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I loved the Mickey and Minnie photo, its uber sweet!!

    Waiting is different things to people, and I actually find the waiting and hoping process beautiful at times, hopeful and depressing at others. Savour it though, sometimes the waiting is better than the conclusion. ♥


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Addie.
    That was so sweet of you. I agree - waiting can be frustrating at times but sometimes worth every minute of it.
    I'll remember your words, it was lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ihania nää kuvat! Varsinkin leopardipaitainen nainen... Pure beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ninni, kiitos :)
    Juutodellakin! ^^ hihi ainahan sitä voi haaveilla että näyttäisin itsekin tuolta ;>

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute post!

    http://www.underthespotlight-mariella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete