May 18, 2011

you're just in time for dinner, my love!






I'm not much of a cook, especially if I have to prepare something for just myself... I just gather something together and eat! But when I have family or friends over, obviously I try to make something good, yet simple. This truly was a simple dish, just some chicken + cherry tomatoes + cream + pasta all put together.

I had a friend over last weekend, that I somehow lost from my life about 4 years ago. Neither of us know what happened, because we were pretty good pals and I loved him ! But I guess somehow people just can grow apart, even if they don't necessarily mean it to happen.. So last week we just bumped into each other and started talking - like old friends. We had a lovely time together, catching up and talking about all kinds of stuff what's happened in the past years. Made some food and enjoyed sunny Saturday&Sunday.
Good times. ♥

11 comments :

  1. Parasta on kun uudelleenlöytää ystävän :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On todella ihanaa tavata vanha ystävä, ja jatkaa siitä mihin viimeksi jäätiin <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dinner looks absolutely scrumptious. So much better than my tiny bowl of spaghetti that I am eating right now.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. catching up with old friends is the best, isn't it? your dinner looks so good too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems to be very delicious.
    It is hungry...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ! ^^ I made it & salad by my friend ;)

    Catching up with friends sure is the best thing ever, especially when you feel like you've never even been apart in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm following :) if you want to check my blog and be my followr too :)

    now i must to go and make something to eat :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pics! I don't know how you do that but it's wonderful. Love it love it love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hih, the food ? just added all things together ^^

    ReplyDelete