June 11, 2011

finding old new stuff fun fun fun






Löysin kirpputorilta kivoja sisustusjuttuja. ^^

Canvas-tyynyt parveketuoleille 2 ,- ja 1.50 ,- (toisessa pieni maalitahra) / Canvas-pillows for balcony chairs 2 ,- and 1,50 ,- (other had a little stain on it)

Pikku hopea-canvas pussukka "kori" (H&M Home) 1 ,- / Tiny silver-canvas "basket" (H&M Home) 1 ,-

Karahvi - maljakko / Decanter - or flower vase 1 ,-



Olen alkanut kerätä yhä enemmän valkoista, rustiikkista ja pellavaa kotiin. Tässä on muutamia ensiaskeleitani. / I've started to gather even more white, rustic and linen to my home. Here are some of my first babysteps.

12 comments :

  1. Great new stuff honey!So delicate!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your inspiring blog - it's lovely. Would love it if you popped by mine sometime.

    Andrea x
    andreareh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chairs you found. I think personal spaces are so great when there's a lot of linen and it has a lived in, country feel to it. That's what I want my place to feel like, but I like some modern things too, so it's interesting to see if I can achieve the right look:)

    Happy weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls ^^ <3

    & I visited your blog Andrea, comment there ^^


    Thanks Ashley :)
    They're actually older, my sister left them there when she moved out and I moved in! I feel the same way as you, it's fun and challenging trying to combine old look with modern stuff.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miksi mä en ikinä löydä mitään noin kivaa kirpparilta! Hakusessa on ollut pienen ikuisuuden tyynyt tuoleille.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sama homma, etsin tyynyjä jo viime keväänä ja ne koko ajan jäi kun en löytänyt just mieluisia ja sopivan hintaisiakin vielä ! Nää oli kyllä täydellinen LÖYTÖ. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. thx so much:) is that your room?? Looks so nice!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep there can be seen bits of my balcony and kitchen =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think u decorated it really nicely!!!! I like it when it's not "overdone". Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love finding stuff like this in Charity shops or car boot sales, that I can costomise for my home.

    btw I'v had to start my blog over and have a new url. I hope you can come and follow me again.

    Helenx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Eléna, you're so sweet ^^


    Glad you remembered me Helen, and came back to let me know.

    HUGE HUGS to all of you girls!

    ReplyDelete