August 19, 2011

dress me up with satin

Kesän aikana löydettyä luksusta.
Luxury found during this summer.


Beya Barco Paris
(UniikkiK)
sale 20 €




love the waterfall back!

Guess
(Brand Gallery)
115 €  - > sale 34,50


I would use it strapless, though. !




vaikea oli saada hyviä kuvia mekoista, mutta käyttöön tulevat 
ja sitten täytyy muistaa ottaa parempia.
it was hard to get a good shot of the dresses, but they're coming to use 
and then we must remember to take better pictures.



Have a lovely Friday. ♥ I hope you spend it with someone you consider
a dear one. Snif, I would ! :,,) hihi.

11 comments :

  1. Very pretty both of them. Love the colour :)

    Tanya
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all ! ^^ I love them.. I'm probably going to put either one for my nephews Christening party.. :> Don't know which one yet / or maybe something else ^^

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new dresses are gorgeous, and yes, please take some pics when you do wear them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ashley! The pink/pale plum one is older, maybe couple months already but I've been keeping it as a secret :p In some photo it was hanging on the background but I never introduced it to you ;)
    When I do wear them, I hope I have someone to take the photos - that way they'll look better :>

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love Love it!
    so beautiful

    http://jessicavint.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tosi kivan mekon oot kyllä löytänyt GUESSiltä ja vielä noin hyvässä alessa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiitos Hjenn! ^^
    Oli kyllä tosi yllätys, että YKSI ainut kappale oli juuri miulle sopiva ♥ ja minkä hintainen, even better.

    ReplyDelete