September 4, 2011

we used to hop in puddles

when we were young.


i was in such a hurry the other day that i didn't have time to take outfit photos, not any good ones.
but here's some blurry shots anyway.

jacket - eve of eden/second hand
rubber boots - no label,second hand
leggings - gina tricot
birdie canvas tote - pieces
scarf - h&m




and this umbrella i've found some years ago from a fleamarket, for only 1 € !


since i was feeling so childlike already, i thought i could order children's meal too !
you get the drink with it, this cost only 4.50.




i didn't take pictures of the food itself because it didn't look nearly as good as it tasted like - sorry :D
it was very nice though, chicken in sweet & sour sauce with pineapple and vegetables. MMM!


I have been so busy this weekend that I haven't been able to respond to your comments or visit your blogs.
I hope I'll have some spare time really soon. I'm lacking outfit inspiration already!




6 comments :

  1. No way! You can get little children's boxes of chinese food? So cool. Sweet outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit seems to be beautiful :) , I like your bag :x
    And you just remind me of what I used to order when I was a kid - No need to tell you , I was one of a kind x)

    Bisou :x

    Doudinou <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sucha cute outfit! i love the umbrella and bag :D
    yummm yumm that sounds soo good!

    www.sophisticate-funk.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Turnip: Hihi yes that's possible, and with such a funny clown box :D
    The size of the portion was good too, didn't leave me hungry at all!

    Thanks Doudinou! ^^ Aww, that's so sweet.

    Jeena, thanks ! ^^ It was such a good meal that now I wish I had bought it again :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty outfit!!!
    Hace frío?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank Marcela!
    Yep it is, autumn already ! And on that day it was raining too.. Some days have been oddly warm, though :)

    ReplyDelete