October 14, 2011

Are you following me?

I've noticed that there's many followers of my blog, whose blog isn't attached to their accounts 
(on that Google Friend Connect - gadget)
That's why I don't know whether you have a blog of your own, that I could follow back. 
I'd really love to do that, so please if you notice this post:

link your blog (and tell your nickname) so I can follow back ! ^^


Olen huomannut että minua seurailee googlen kautta moni henkilö, joiden oma blogi ei ole liitetty tiliin
(Google Friend Connect - gadgetissa)
Siitä syystä en tiedä onko jollain omakin blogi, jota voisin seurailla takaisin. 
Ja kovasti haluaisin tehdä niin, joten olkaa kilttei jos huomaatte tämän postauksen:

linkittäkää bloginne (ja mikä käyttäjänimi teillä tuolla gadgetissa lukee) 
että voin seurata takaisin ! ^^



12 comments :

  1. I'm actually already following you! Love your blog so much! Thanks for the comment! made me smile! :) I would be happy if you follow me back, that would be nice!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday to you! Have fun!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore this quote! it is SO true. thanks for the comment this morning! i'm following you on facebook :) i hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    -vanessa

    http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that quote is so true! it's easy to overlook what is right in front of you!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! ♥

    Happy weekend to you to^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm already following you & I think you're following me ;D

    & No Primark in Finland? Ö Such a pity! I have to go by train for 3 hours to go to the nearest Primark... I prefer the Oxford Street Primark ♥

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  8. great blog, i'm follow you, amazing pics and lot of inspirations for me :)

    jadorehardcore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Sabo skirt girls & Imke & Magda! ^^


    yeap, No Primark in Finland! :,<

    ReplyDelete