October 22, 2011

crossroads



[maybe we could see how this is going
after all these years.]


shirt - Ouí - paita
maxi skirt - Gina Tricot - maksihame

belt - came with KappAhl's poncho // vyö - tuli KappAhlin ponchon mukana
cross - made of gt's earrings // risti - ginan korvakoruista

[♥ this could be love you know.]

As you can see, blogger life can get pretty hard after the camera is broken.
All you have left is your mobile phone and the wall mirror ! :D

xx I hope to get much better images soon xx

10 comments :

  1. Love your necklace. Great outfit. I know what you mean about stupid mirror photos, I have to beg people to yak eohitia of me.
    Carla
    redpunzel-Carla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you mix that t-shirt with black long skirt, and that necklace give u something like an indie rock star! love it girl!

    http://fashionfoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have just found my secret twin! The list of words you have down the side of your blog...it was like I had written them...Tim Burton is amazing...your outfits are lovely...
    you have a new fan. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Sorry about the camera :(( hoping it gets better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im sorry doll..i was busy for a couple of days and didn't get to check my blog…
    im following you now,,
    we will keep in touch with each others blog..
    Got a new post on my blog i hope you like it.:)
    and i love your necklace,..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww, thank you all ! SO LOVELY ! ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. ihana koru! oot siis itse tuunannu? vau! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. kiitos ^^ kyllä, no muuten ihan valmiista korusta, mutta koukku pois korvakorusta ja ketjuun roikkuu:)

    ReplyDelete