November 3, 2011

Blog Love



I don't remember when exactly I found this blog
but it has been one of the best inspiration blogs for me ever since. 
I love Isabelle's style, passions in life (incl. music) and the list of her interests. 
And all the inspiration she portrays in her blog is just amazing, and I visit as often as possible.
Many of Isabelle's posts are not only visually appealing to me, 
I also find myself reading her writings with thoughts like "oh, so sweet and poetic" 
or "those were my thoughts exactly". 
Like this newest post, about rabbit heart.
I cannot say whether I'm like any of one of those girls she talks about, 
but I really am dreaming that one day 
I'll grow up as one hell of a strong, yet fragile lady.



Isabelle on the left. 
( i just LOVE her coat & whole look.. but not sure whether I could pull it off myself; 
fur coats feel a bit too fancy for me, a simple girl :)




11 comments :

  1. I like this blog. Please check out mine.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! ^^ already visited you by the way. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through a Brit Greek, and you won me over immediately with your Alice in Wonderland quote in your header! Now I'm off to check out Isabelle's blog. It's a day full of new blog discoveries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the fur coat ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her blog :) its so pretty!
    love yours too!
    nadiine-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member. 



    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ 
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always wanted to be the cool girl in the fur coat, too! But I'm tiny and, um, not super cool, lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet blog! Love it! could you check mine out? But you don't have to. I love how you've grouped up so many followers just doing what you do, in so little time!
    Amazing.

    Love Love,
    Lalla x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, thank you all SO MUCH! ^^ ♥ each of you will get an individual responce to your blogs, as soon as i'm back to my own computer
    ♥ Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that picture of the dear.

    ps. i love alice in wonderland too :)

    ReplyDelete