November 2, 2011

Child's Play

* It was such a dark day some time ago (well it's autumn - all days are more or less dark)
that I wanted to put something bright coloured on.
This Rare Fashion dress has been out of use for such a long time,
so this felt like the right day for some yellow !  *










tHe LoOk:

dress / Rare Fashion
grey knit & Elma leggings & tube scarf & stud bag + earrings / Gina Tricot
faux leather jacket / Bershka
owl necklace / KappAhl
boots / Ellos
headband / ?

And off I went, to have some pizza with my folks.

I also would love to use these colours with the decor of my home. With loads more white!
Yellow, white and grey feel like a bit cold, maybe more spring-like choices,
but they're definitely one alternative in my mind. Now this place is mixture of all kinds of things. But cozy.
Hmm well from now on I will also listen to my boyfriend's point of view since he just moved in yesterday.

12 comments :

  1. What a wonderland blog!

    <3
    J

    wetraveltheuniverse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this dress, i have it in a peachy colour!

    http://union-apparel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely color <3

    Aryn
    Driftwood and Daydreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress! And you accessorized it perfectly <3 props to youuu, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute color! i want your shoooes! :D
    XOXO Kasia
    http://misskasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress. Yellow, gray, and white is such a beautiful color combination. Your owl necklace is adorable. I totally love all of the cute accessories that have been available lately with owls on them. I probably own five or six owl necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there!
    im following you via blogger now, if you'd like to do the same that'd be super!
    Thanks so much!
    xxxx

    http://wildchildstoriesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know what? I really love yellow, but it's one of those colours that seems to divide people. And around this time of year I just want bright colours back in my wardrobe and in my home, too.

    P.S. I hope you're having a great time living with the boyfriend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your whole look is so cute! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh thank you all! ^^

    I love those colours too, I haven't decided yet whether I'll be adding them into my home or not :) There's some white things but nothing yellow!

    xx

    ReplyDelete