November 1, 2011

Heaven of Raspberry Chocolate

 
someone's having fun with silicone ice cube mould!


so here's what we put into this delicious frozen drink/smoothie:

* ice cubes
* chocolate soy drink
* chocolate ice cream
* raspberries
* blueberries
* milk






MIX IT ALL UP!



VOILÀ !
our little late breakfast / "brunch"


That was some days ago but I forgot to publish this.

Today I had a massive headache in the morning because I couldn't get sleep very well, 
and when I finally did: woke up many times, every hour or so :o
So I thought it was best to stay in bed a little longer and take it easy.
What made my day a bit better, was pancakes !


8 comments :

  1. Hmm, looks delicious! ♥ Headaches are so horrible, I hate them too! Good thing you're feeling a little better now :)

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  2. & About your latest comment: what a coincedence indeed! :D It would be so cool if she were my co-student, but such a pity I don't know any Finnish students here :( What does she study?

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei Hei sweetness,

    Love a good blending mix of good stuff (fruit) mixed with indulgence (Choc!)... Yummy!

    Have a great week gorgeous thing.
    Been enjoying your tunes - Massive Attack just rocks!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precioso tu blog! me encanta! Las fotos son geniales!
    Espero que te pases por el mío, y si te gusta no dudes en seguirme :)
    http://nevermissabitch.blogspot.com/

    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  5. omnom! hyvältä näyttää :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmmm ~ ♥

    Ps. toi Pirkan triplasuklaajäde on ihanaa n__n

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all!



    Kiitti tytöt ^^
    NAM!

    ReplyDelete