December 29, 2011

Bits 'n Bites + Little DIY's

I've been on a holiday for some time - from blog world, too. I'll get back to you all soon.
Thanks for all your Christmas wishes, they were so lovely. :) love ya!

Here's some pics from these past days. ^^


I WANT TO MAKE:
didn't get a good shot from one of my mum's craft books,
but there was so many lovely ideas to make cards, wall art etc. using scrapbook technique. :)
this one had a cute vintage touch !

I WISH:
and I GOT IT, from my honey ! ;)
well, i actually had to buy it myself because there was only two of these left 
- just 2 days after i took this photo!
I couldn't risk it, not getting that pretty pink chemise. ♥

I MADE:


we didn't have loads of Christmas decorations,
but here's one I made for our front door.
Like it ?

18 comments :

  1. nice blog! stop by anytime:)
    xoxo Sienna
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes very sweet and festive but not over kill! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    Love & lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the decorations..

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely post :) your self-made wreath looks very pretty and btw, I really like Christmas wreaths overall!
    oh, and that babydoll is cute indeed! actually I have a very similar one :P

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute chemise!

    Don't worry about replying late. I always take ages to reply myself! Anyway, have a good new years:)
    http://chimericalperfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls ! ^^
    ♥ responding --->

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute wreath! You have a nice blog! Thanks so much for coming by and for your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute !!
    Thank you for the comment on my blog, Im now a follower :)

    Erika xx
    retroflame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely ideas! cute decorations.

    thanks for your comment :)

    xoxonina.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Christmas decoration! You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tuo toppi oli kyllä söde! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have a great blog!! just follow you <3

    jess

    http://sweetfashionsweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete