December 2, 2011

New In


Finally, some new photos.
I bought some candles that smell like grapefruit and plum, mm.
These grapefuits have been lovely soft, candy - like grapey !
not too lemony or like toilet refresher.
package of 8 pcs cost 1 euro.
lovely pink candles.

[ nämä greippi-tuikut on olleet ihanan pehmeän, karkkisen greippisiä! 
ei kirpsakan sitruunaisia tai vessan raikastajamaisia.
euron paketti missä 8 kpl sinooperista :) ihania, vaaleanpunaisia tuikkuja. ]

Also lovely wooden signs, "Relax" and "Dream" 
And already many days ago I got this magazine for free, don't know why !
It just came with my other mail. Maybe I took part in some questionaire
and this was the prize, I can't remember!

[ puiset teksti-kyltit 1,50 /kpl myös sinooperista. 
Trendi tuli ilmaiseksi, jostain kumman syystä. 
Olenkohan osallistunut johonkin kyselyyn ja tämä oli palkinto - en muista! ]


^^! shopping !^^




Sheer blouse from Vero Moda,
for only 8 ,- ! original prize was 27 euros, so I was super happy to find this.
What a bargain, and cute too

♥ I've been missing flowers in my life.




brown hand warmers from UniikkiK (the boutique I work),
they're originally from Paris.
I love them.


* the first snow *




It came and went. I hope we get a white Christmas,
it's way more beautiful that way.

Next time I'll do a little Christmas wishlist.
After all, the second advent is nearby.


 I hope everyone has noticed that I follow you now only via  
Bloglovin'

And I'm posting in english mostly, so everyone can understand,
since most of you aren't finnish :) ..
[ mutta joskus saatan kääntää, ihan miltä tuntuu :) ]

Spend a great weekend, hopefully with the people you love.

23 comments :

  1. Ne pari lumista päivää olivat ihania. :) Ihania ovat myös nuo handwarmersit (ei hajuakaan mitä ne ovat suomeksi :D )..onko niitä vielä myynnissä?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is just amazing. I love its clean design and font style.

    Wow, snow! It hasn't snowed here yet. It is still not too too cold except late at night and in the morning.

    I bet your grapefruit and plum candles smell amazing. I love plums!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi miten ihana tuo kukkapaita! Itse en aiemmin juurikaan kuoseista ole piitannut, mutta tuo näyttää superihanalta. Nyt olen lämpenemässä myös pallokuosille, pallokuosinen paitis olisi aika kiva!:)

    Ihanaa viikonloppua sinulle <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress! Thanks for stopping by! :)
    http://fashion-is-my-medicine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pics!
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, the only good thing about winter, the snow, and I only like it when I'm inside with a big cup of tea ;) I'm not really a winter person...

    Love that blouse! ♥

    &No, pity, I ain't got bloglovin', I'm sorry... Weird you've got problems with GFC, haven't had that once... So sweet of you to ask, to be able to continue following me! (:

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the warmers. So beautiful. I wish it snowed in LA :(



    Xo,

    http://www.sacosha.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is incred, love the photos
    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post , so enjoyable. Lovely blog, if you want visit my blog and let me know if you want to follow and I will follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that floral dress! =)

    pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Voi, TEILLÄ ON JO LUNTA!

    Ihania asioita oot löytänyt. Mun silmiin osui tietysti noi ihanat-IHANAT ranteenlämmittimet.

    Toivottavasti kaikki on ihanasti <3

    /U
    pug-a-licious

    ReplyDelete
  12. Snowing already? Oh, jealous! All I have is sunshine here.

    Loved the blouse by the way, sheer outfits are just the best. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. (Me too! It's just so annoying when you're excited about the first snow and thge next thing so see is melted ice and mud everywhere. Eugh. Fingers crossed for a snowy Christmas too xx)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ihania! Miltä tuoksuu greippikynttilä muuten? Itse käytän mieluusti pehmeitä vaniljaisia makuja, joten arvelluttaa tuo sitrus hieman.. ,)

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for comments ! ^^

    xx all got responded.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super nice pics :) I bet your house will look so cozy with the new candles and wooden signs :)

    Have a nice week!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love you blog! So cute. A friend actually sent me the link. You definitely have an avid follower now.

    You should check out my blog - www.ChicOverload.com

    xox,

    Luis

    ReplyDelete