December 30, 2011

Shine.

I forgot to show you my look for "little Christmas party"
with my co-workers. 
But hey, no problem : this one suits in my opinion for New Year's Eve too
- so here's a bit of inspiration for upcoming party !



Deer ring (I BROKE IT! HELP ME! the other horn broke, boohoo..) from Glitter
I thought about putting these Gina Tricot earrings and necklace from Glitter..



Tried on also this bow, from Seppälä.
(+ Glitter's big black rhinestone stud earrings)

eventually, I put these two necklaces instead:
(black from Orléans, silver from my sister)

dress / H&M
snow leopard bag / Fiorelli
sequin bolero / ONLY.

~'' I WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST NEW YEAR'S EVE ! "~
have a blast ;)

20 comments :

  1. Cute outfit!!! And I have the same dress :) I love the bow necklace too!

    Xo
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely, beautiful look!!!
    I wish you a Happy New Year!!!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice nice dress honey, i really love it! you are so beautiful!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a really pretty look :) I love the fun purse too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is a beaut. I love it with the long necklaces!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year excellent blog keep walking!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so beautiful <3 happy new years babe!!

    love, jamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color and cut of the dress.
    Lovely looks!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in real love with your Today's outfit ! :D




    mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful outfit :)

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think my favourite variant is the one with that cute bow - suits so nicely with your bolero.
    oh, and I'm sorry about your ring! btw, yesterday I bought a deer necklace from Seppälä :P

    and of course, enjoy your 2012! :)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dress is sweet :)
    happy new year.

    xoxo

    clara-dian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey there! It's been a while. :) Your Christmas dress is lovely! I hope you had a magical holiday and a wonderful New Year's celebration! Happy 2012!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. oo mulla on tää sama mekko, ihana!

    t. emäntä

    ReplyDelete
  15. That bow sits perfectly on the dress!
    You're such a cutie :)

    Tanya
    xoxo
    www.pinkandfrolic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. emäntä, ihih niinhän se on kultasein! <3 synttärimekko, ja nyt pikkujoulumekko.

    **

    Thank you Tanya :>

    ReplyDelete