etsy Lust.

I hope you all had a lovely New Years Eve!
I sure did, the whole evening was nice.
I celebrated it with my friends, sister and boyfriend in Helsinki.
When year turned 2012, we were all on my sister's balcony and popped a bottle of sparkling wine open.
Oh yes and of course kissed :)
We went to bar Circus, cost 20 euros to get in! But there were some performers,
famous DJ's - so I guess that's reasonable.
I ordered only one drink, so this night out wasn't very expensive in the end.

But now to my real subject, which is ETSY! Don't you just love it..
I could find so many handcrafters that I love, but in this post there's only couple of those.


~¨ Some things I wouldn't even really use, would I ? ¨~
But aren't they just great  ..


Vintage 8mm Movie Camera

 

Carved Bone Horn Necklace in Sterling Silver

Knitting Dreams

Handmade Teddy Bears and Amigurumi Plushies


 

TheNestUK




Vintage Inspired Invitations,  Stationery & Paper Goods

[ Including Alice In Wonderland -items ]


 + 
other things
Alice

Vintage Filigree Pocket Watch Necklace


Glass Tile Magnet Set


The Cheshire Cat and Alice Vinyl Wall Decal



Do tell me about any of your favourites, shops or items. 
I'd love to check them all out ! :)

21 comments :

  1. Hi lovely, I love paper invitations inspired in Alicie in Wonderland!!!

    good start to the year!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!
    And I really loved those paper goods, so gorgeous!


    http://universeandyou.wordpress.com/

    Xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment
    Happy New years too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for visiting our blog! We wish you a happy New Year and all the best! We love your blog, it's so cute and we are your new followers... and would love if you would follow back... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post, those pictures are amazing, and the inspiration too!
    Happy New Year, lovely blog, we could follow each other on fb, google and bloglovin if you want to !<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Awesome blog! We love all your posts!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bears and such are so cute! Have you seen Jenny Loves Bennys work? So adorable! She is one of my sponsors if you want to check her out!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pocket watch necklace is too pretty! Once I start looking around on etsy, I just can't stop. Especially the jewelry!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that camera, gorgeous!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute pillows! i love alice in wonderland!

    xoxonina.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great phtoos honey, i really love them!!

    happy new year!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely outfit and vintage camera! My best wishes for this new year!
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  13. how adorable are the Alice items!? So cute!

    http://inordinatelyplush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loveeee this carved horn necklace. It's sooooo beautiful!!!
    I love too that you added leather like leggings to your dress. Simply genius

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful. I had a birthday with an alice in wonderland theme one year. Etsy have some really cute Alice in Wonderland themed items. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. happy new year! love your pretty dress :) i also love alice! i recently bought a kid's pop up book of alice in wonderland :) i hope you are enjoying the new year so far darling!

    love, jamie

    ReplyDelete
  17. loving all those little bits and pieces!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    from http://raisedbythewolves.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete