February 17, 2012

the Girl & the Boy

It was Valentine's day this week, as we all know and clearly remember.
This day made me think about my relationship a bit,
and I saw myself looking at other peoples blog posts about their loves.
I've previously told bits here and there about us, and here's some more.
I wrote this as a comment to Amira's blog today, 
and thought it was so long comment & quite comprehensive little tale 
that I had to publish it here aswell. Enjoy or skip it ! ^^
xx
We've know each other for 5 years, but were only friends in the past. 

Last spring we met again after a long time and fell for each other 
(actually I was totally smitten already then 5 yrs ago :D)
 and he moved in with me on November. 
Sometimes things heat up because I don't have a filter to certain things 
and I start to mope or raise my voice to nagging - like, but I love him deeply. 
It is always nice to read / hear what I should do in certain situations
from other couples that have stayed together a lot longer, 
like Amira & Brandon over there for instance:) I read her post and it helped a lot! 
Remember, since our men are just guys, us girls have to do all the work = couple therapy ! 
(without them even noticing ;)
xx







 I spent some time today with my girlfriend Jasmina & her sister, 
and found some things at H&M and Gina Tricot sales! 
I actually met her yesterday too, stopped at this local café.
I had mint-chocolate latte & she took white chocolate cocoa with whipped cream. MM.
We went to flea market and I found sooo nice things !
Must show all of those really soon. But first thing I need is...:

I'm thinking about this tiny lovely camera, 
that takes really good quality photos
and it's fairly cheap ! Let's see when I get it.
I would be so much happier with a camera. 
This feeling I have is like I've lost a limb or something :D

Have a great weekend!

My love just came home, 
and we're about to pop a bottle of Rebelle Raspberry. 
Love
Kayla Hadlington : A Boy & A Girl

29 comments :

  1. Love this post!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, what a lovely and honest post! I really enjoyed reading about you and your relationship.
    I and my boyfriend have been together for more than three years and lived together maybe a couple of years.. from the time I got myself a house and had to move out from my parents' place. gosh, I've had some pretty bad and hard times in my life but it only made me stronger. I think everything has a reason and there's no good without bad.
    anyway, it's getting too long, so I just wish you and your boyfriend all the best! :)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute post dear! I love the photos & quote images, & you made some really good points about love & relationships :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, all relationships need work. But you should never have to put too much work into it though :) But it's the same with any relationship like with your friends and family for example! :)

    I'm a bit jealous because shopping the sales is always much better in Finland. I'm not sure why, but I think it is anyways. I lived in Helsinki for a couple of weeks in 2006 (I worked at Linnanmäki). And I was amazed about how good the sales was. In Sweden everything on sale is crap! Haha :)

    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it here! :) Such a nice blog.
    Following you now :) Cute nails by the way!

    Follow me back?

    Xoxo,
    The Pink Margarita

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this post! So real and honest... I love all the sayings you chose too! I've been thinking of doing something relationship oriented with Chris on the blog. We have such a... ummm... unique? look at our relationship and I think it's great for people to see that there is no
    "perfect" relationship... just relationships that work perfectly for those individuals!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is soo cute!! You guys are meant to be together. Never give up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post! It is so sweet and the pics are so sweet too! I love the old couple swinging and the bedroom with the lights. I love hearing older couples tell stories about themselves as young couples. The stories are so touching and teach valuable lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, such heart-warming post! I've had a pretty miserable day, but reading this made it a lot better :-) One of the things that have lowered my mood today is that i miss my boyfriend so damn much, since we live very faraway and see so seldom... But at least we live in the same country these now, unlike almost a year ago.
    Sometimes it is really painful to be apart for a long time and it makes me miserable, but like one of pics in the post said; it is worth waiting for someone who makes you smile :-) Only a few months left of school headaches and after that we'll be able to move together.
    Thank you for this cheery-uppie post, sugar! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You relationship is inspiring and cute, I really hope the two of you will stay together for a long long time... ♥

    And you're so right! Girls have to do a lot in a relationship. You have to know how to live with them, those men ;)

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw this is such a lovely post! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute! now i want to be with my boyfriend! it really is great being with someone who loves you as much as you love them!! (:

    xo
    daisy
    - have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahh seriously pretty pictures, lovely post x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute post

    Please check out the Topshop giveaway on my blog
    Www.thefashionskeleton.blogspot.com

    Follow and I'll follow back x

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love this song so much :).. i hope u know what i mean ;)
    daria,from germany. :)
    http://rundherumundmittendrin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello!
    After making a visit to your blog!
    I congratulate you!
    I invite you to visit Blogspot Directory
    I am a member of Directory Blogspot and I create
    I think this community could also interest you.
    His goal: to familiarize your blog, and thus the possibility to exchange with various countries, whether cultural or other
    The more people and more opportunities it will give, you are some sort of ambassador of this blog, it has also to do you know after your contacts
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    I wish you a great day
    friendly
    Chris

    ReplyDelete