February 17, 2012

Hot Cup of Coffee + somethings Mint & Pomegranate

Depend nailpolish / Kicks

Something new from Avon!

protecting pomegranate eye gel & face cream
total about 7 euros ! they were on sale at the moment.


These two have been quite nice products I might say!

* I put face cream in the morning before make up,
sometimes as a night moisturiser too since I don't like them to be too greasy.
It works nicely, but remember girls: there's water in most moisturisers
so temperature outside can't be too cold - otherwise the water in the moisturiser
(or whatever you put on your face) freezes and could cause some serious damage to your skin!
Sounds horrible, but I read this somewhere and sounds true to me. So beware : ]

I had quite a lot eyeliner on yesterday, so wanted to take a little extra care of the eye area.
I put thin layer of this pomegranate eye gel before crawling to bed.
Skin feels smoother all around the eyes, and I also kinda feel more refreshed today - funny!


Thanks for all your comments ! They make me SO happy.

Some news:
I'm going to buy clothes rack and a mannequin, 
so selling my clothes should get a little easier. 
I might even start that blog shop I'm dreaming about
and have mentioned here before.

Now all I need to figure out is how to get those things home .. :D

Later lovelies! ^^

21 comments :

  1. That tea sounds delish! Happy Friday!

    From Brooklyn with love,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should eat healthier, too :P
    I eat so much chocolate and stuff :(
    Wish you a nice weekend, dear ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard about this product...must try!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nail color is gorgeous! (And the little edge design thingamabob on your comments is SO cute and inventive! I've never seen that on anyone's blog before, it's so nice!)

    Jessica | Vixenelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nail polish is such a gorgeous colour, makes me wish it was summer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your mint green nail polish!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I never knew this about water being in moisturisers! I often layer up on moisturiser if I'm just popping to my local Boots or forum, I am going to have to check the ingredients!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love that color nailpolish! That's what I'm doing next :-) Thank you so much for your comment today - I'm so glad you stopped by. Your blog is beautiful!

    xo,
    amira

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, you should definitely make that blog shop! do it do it! ;)
    btw, have you also tryed products from Oriflame? (actually I'm not sure if it's available in Finland or not..) I use quite many of their products and just ordered a bunch :P

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore the mint nail polish & such cute photos of it :) As for the clothes rack & mannequin, those are 2 things I've been meaning to get for myself as well; I think they would definitely be a help to organize my sometimes messy closet haha

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the nail and those love pictures are so adorable.

    xx

    http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like your nailpolish!!!!
    Kiss
    Lysa
    http://www.leblogdelysa.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that nail polish color, so adorable!

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely blog! its so cute..and I love the face cream of avon, i have!

    kisses

    http://lopaldi.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts. clothing racks slatwall display

    ReplyDelete