February 14, 2012

Like I don't have enough earrings and such..

*
Quick update !
Aww just noticed some more cute things at Anjolee's shop.
Aren't they precious..

Perfect Petals Diamond stud,
like little stars or snowflakes..
 Or these Tulip Diamond Stud Earrings

Loove.

I own several big hoops, loops, chandelier earrings
and other (cheap) things like that,
but got a pair of semiprecious earrings from my boyfriend for Christmas
- and started to appreciate smaller, and good quality pieces more.

I would gladly take any of these Diamond studs
*

12 comments :

  1. These earrings are so gorgeous! I need a pair :)
    beijos,
    Tiffany
    www.beijostiffany.com

    PS- I'm having a Leather Satchel Co giveaway (HERE) if you want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, those snowflake-shaped earrings are so familiar to me! some time ago I bought three pairs of similar earrings from New Yorker. mine are not made of real silver but oh well, I still like those.. beautiful jewellery is my weakness too :P

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..those snowflake earrings are soo pretty
    xo Jac

    ReplyDelete
  4. a girl can never have enough accessories!!
    happy valentines day!!
    xo jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous earrings! Smaller, stud earrings have been my favourite for awhile now. They're so pretty & go with everything. I especially love the tulip stud earrings you've shown here :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love smaller cute earrings, I have a collection of random ones like lollipop earrings and one on the shape of a spoon haha! I love little precious ones like these though, they're gorgeous and so shiny! xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just sooo shiny. I like the tulip ones best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ihania koruja.

    Tulppaaniset sulatti mun sydämen.

    Ihanaa myöhästynyttä ystispäivää. <3


    /U

    pug-a-licious

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, these earrings are awesome!!:D Beautiful and classy... I like:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete