March 6, 2012

Fancy & Vain

I've had a little winter vacation, away from the computer. Just published all your lovely comments daily.
But now I'm back with some quite new photos around my house, well at least small parts of it.
I used my boyfriend's iPhone and since I'm not used to taking photos with it, these aren't the perfect type. But you can get the point of each thing definitely ;]

I wanted a better place for my bags and shoes, and came up with this idea of using a bookshelf!
Here's all of .. well most of my stuff! Hihi. There are some things I'm about to sell, like that bright pink bag..
It's so lovely, but not very me.

Place for fancy shoes & bags







Jewellery table 

 
After taking these images I've changed a lot in the bedroom. With the help of my mother I moved this old [vintage] sewing machine table to the living room as a side table. Then I started putting together my very own make up table. I want to show it to you soon, but you know me; sometimes it takes a while to download & publish everything I want hihi ^^ But I have taken the photos of my new "vanity", you'll see the result soon!

Corner of Living Room


That dvd-shelf needed to be taken away, it was just a temporary solution to place all our / my movies.
It's actually some kind of top part of a desktop, and I happened to find it in our storage. But sadly it's not stable enough -- haha like any piece of furniture around here! :D

Living room looks still a bit messy, there's too much decorative items .. But, what I do love are those  
piles of magazines with white backs.  Why put them away in some box in storage or throw them out, I think they're  definitely a keeper!
Do It Yourself.

35 comments :

  1. I like this post, especially the bedroom! It's quite similar to how I'd do my house (if I had one!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect storage :)

    Thanks for stopping by, and for your nice comment :)

    Have a great week

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi! ♥ onpa ihanan näköistä..!

    Vitsi kun pääsis tutkimaan noita sun korulaatikoita :)♥

    Ihanaa iltaa sulle!

    -Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some nice pictures you have! Loooove your jewellery table. and those magazines look perfect used as some kind of table! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie,
    I just found your blog and I looove this post!
    Great ideas, very inspiring!
    I love your last items, specially pink dress, by the way

    Yo have a great blog :)

    Follow you right now, I hope you can follow me back!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some unique stuff. I can tell the bright pink bag isn't you, it wouldn't be me either. The living room looks great, I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's lovely to have things you love on display! I love displaying my favorite books and put them everywhere in my apartment haha :)

    Hope you're having a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you made that post about your home :) you sure have a lot of bags, girl! and I can see you also own so many beautiful heels.
    oh, and the living room looks so modernly cool. I like it!

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the new layout! There's something about stacked magazines that makes me feel so carefree chic! <3 hautepinkpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow wow! :) absolutely stunning, so ethereal (like your blog!). And hey, that was my first time in Lapland so I guess it's never late :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. BIG LOVE for this post...in fact massive love for the entire blog!!! Well and truly a girl after my own indie heart! And thanks for the lovely comment :)x x x.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bedroom, I think the bookcase is an ingenius way to store things! The living room is cute too, especially the wall decorations :) xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a beautiful home, and a lovely collection of shoes and bags!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! You have a seriously awesome wardrobe!

    PS. We've a giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good times to start changing things now. Thanks for the inspiration to store shoes andere bags together. Greets sunstorm

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was such a great idea! You have so many shoes and bags! and love your corner :)

    www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks great you have such cute shoes and omg your jewelry table is amazing!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these shots, the bookcase to showcase your nice shoes and bags is perfect!

    xo gillie

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love those Zebra pumps!

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are so well organized, I like how you displayed your magazines. xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow you are so organized, I should take an example, love your storage solutions! x Marina

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like that frame with the quote "happiness is not a destination it's a way of life" hanging in your living room :) Anyway, goodluck with fixing and moving your stuff around the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I Love your jewellery table,
    Xoxo

    http://www.descontraidas.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love the maganize idea!!! amazing, id love to do that in my room too! heeh !
    and amazing shoe collection, wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. everything looks neat!! :D I love how you organized your stuff there! <3

    I need a shoe cabinet/closet for my stuff too.. everything is just sooo messy over here :(

    ReplyDelete
  26. i love pictures of rooms and closets. Yours are so lovely. I like the "vanity corner" ;) a lot. beautiful, doll. peace

    http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. you have amazing shoes and bags!!! and I absolutely love your jewelery table!!! It looks gorgeous:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  28. i really need to fix my room up! (:

    xo
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ihana tuo asustehylly, kaikkea suloista pengottavaa ja kivasti tuollalailla esillä :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Everything is in its perfect place! They need as you have lots of beautiful things!

    Vicky
    lamaletadeolivia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete