March 14, 2012

Lovely Randomness

Can you believe someone wanted to throw this shirt away? It was at this basket of unwanted, free clothes at local fleamarket. I spotted it straight away, I think it's really lovely knit with blue and white tripes, that has a bit of marine groove - and I love it. :> The size is perfect too! These high-waisted black jeans are from Gina Tricot.

Isn't he the cutest thing ever! Boo

My sister was visiting us some time ago and we went for coffee with our mum. I took latte and she ate a chicken baguette - those are probably the best value for money you can have in my hometown's cafés. [Ramin konditoria]


Follow Indie by Heart.

10 comments :

  1. Latte looks yummy! :)
    and I love that top, really can't see why anyone would throw it away!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the leopard print sweater you're wearing. it looks super warm as well. and yeah, sometime people throw away quite amazing things :P

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Boo! He's so cute. That's so great that they give away free clothes, it's really good for the environment and a great way to give good stuff to people who want it. Loving it xx Tess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the nautical shirt! You got it for free?! That's crazy

    From Brooklyn with love,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures, really like the coffee ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Boo :) That shirt is a great flea market find!! <3 hautepinkpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos love your striped top and happy belated birthday!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, that's some lovely randomness :)

    I don't know if you noticed that I tagged you in the "11 things" tag, it's totally optional though :)

    ReplyDelete