April 27, 2012

The Deer Hunt

Pienen lomailun jälkeen on kamera täynnä kuvia ja yhtä paljon on varmaan asiaakin. 
Olin alkuviikolla kyläilemässä serkun luona Jyväskylässä ja eilinen meni ystävän kanssa kaupungilla. Pysähdyttiin Sitruunapisaraan (kahvilalla ei ole omia nettisivuja mutta tuolla näkyy kartta:) 
teelle ja otimme juhlan kunniaksi (=uusi työni) siivut mansikkajuustokakkua - nam ! 
Piipahdimmehan me myös jääkiekkokiertueella torilla ! Pelaajat jäi näkemättä, 
mutta jotain kuvia tuli otettua kumminkin.

Kiitos kaikista kommenteista, aloitan vastailun & blogien kurkkailun hetikohta! ^^

Tässä kurkistus tulevan "päivän asu" -postauksen asusteisiin.

**

(see translation at the bottom of the page)
Here's a little sneak peek to my next "outfit of the day" -post's accessories.





deer skull ring - Gina Tricot
feather earrings - Asos
fringe bag - ioffer, seller morethanok
also available at VJ-style (direct link to product) etc..


After a short break my camera is full of photos and there's propably as much stuff to tell you. 
During this time that I've been away from computer I visited my cousin, who lives about 2 hours 
drive away from my hometown. Yesterday I went to the city with my friend to have some tea 
and to celebrate my new job, we had also slices of strawberrycheesecake - yum ! 
There was also hockey tour at our town, so we visited the event area.
 Didn't see any players of our national league, but did get some photos anyways.

Thank you for all the comments, I'll start responding & visiting your blogs asap! ^^ 

Follow Indie by Heart.

29 comments :

  1. oh, the bag is divine, and these earrings make me want to get my ears pierced so much! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ring is THE RING! The best ring in a while, I loooooove it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its always good to visit family and friends :)
    Wow, I love these earrings!!! Ahh, the bright yellow feathers <3
    Haha, can't wait to see the next outfit with these

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh that is such a cute deer ring :3 and strawberry cheesecake was a very good way to celebrate your job haha!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what a coooool ring! so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous bag :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Before I read the translation - I thought the feather earrings were an attachment to the bag, I love them - so charming! Strawberry cheesecake sounds really good right about now

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that dear ring, looks like it should be part of your bag as someone else said! :)
    Cheesecake is a good call, for any situation! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the neon feathers ^^
    I've got a similar deer
    ring from Primark.
    The only con about it, is
    that it keeps getting
    stuck in my hair, clothes
    etc..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything on the picture is sooo great! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your new job!! Love your bag with the neon feathers!! Have a great weekend!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  13. Toi sormus on niin täydellinen! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. We like deer roast....(roast venison).... but the ring is hot too.
    The yellow feathers are really hot. Great accessories. Greetz Sunstorm

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh, looks super promising! I think those earrings are the most beautiful feather earrings I have seen so far. such an amazing yellow shade :) definitely looking forward to seeing your outfit!

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  16. love that ring dear!!so cute!!
    xoxo=)

    ReplyDelete
  17. ahhh you've got good eye for accessories, can't wait for the full outfit!

    United Kingdom Of Fashion

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. it's beautiful~~!
    can't wait to see your whole outfit post ;)

    Pinkbow Icecream

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your new job. Love the fringe bag and feather earrings. The skull deer ring is so fabulous too

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this kind of earrings!
    I have some like this! (:
    Hope you have a nice day!
    xxx

    http://www.livelymixture.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahh im in love with the yellow feathers! And the ring!! its from gina? i miss gina.... !!!! :)) cant wait to see ur post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ihana tuo sormus!
    Kiitos kommentista! Ilman muuta kannattaa hyödyntää huiveja jos et käytä niitä muuten! Varsinkin tällä kaudella kun ne ovat todellakin muodin kärkeä!

    xxx
    E

    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. x niinpä! täytyy keksiä jotain huivi/toppikikkoja. kiitos kommentista ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the ring!
    It is really amazing, but not so practical I think ;) How many times did you get stuck? Really love it though...

    xo Sari

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the comment!:) Hehe not once. ^^

    ReplyDelete