April 8, 2012

Girly Minty Stoned Indian

I've been having a short "Easter break" with the family & friends
and will get back to you all soon. [ Thanks for the comments ! ]
Now I just wanted to come here & post my order from Romwe
that I got earlier this week. I previously mentioned that I didn't get 
all the things I wanted [ minty skirt since it was suddenly out of stock 
after my purchase ] and that there were some other surprise too.. 


I that mint bag !
[ my boyfriend says the shape reminds a binocular case :D]



There's something black in that "stone" !? I'm not sure if I should return it 
[ there's no more left so I can't change it to another one ] or if I should keep it.
I'm not sure if those black spots bother me or not, I just wasn't expecting those
since there weren't any in the product picture on their site, at least I didn't notice.
I may have to try it on my finger some other day, to see if my mind has changed
one way or another. I love the colour of it and that it's flexible, so I can wear it
on different fingers. Most of my rings fit to my "ring finger" only, so can't really
wear multiple at the same time - which I would love to do, I've seen many girls
have three or more at the same time, and on both hands. How come I've been
such a fool to buy rings in only one size, haha !

Or what do you think, would you keep the ring ?


+ There's more photos coming up of that indian top ! ^^

xo

Follow Indie by Heart.

28 comments :

  1. I think the black spot looks cool, i'd keep it it's so cute! x

    http://rosedustx.blogspot.co.uk/

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mint bag is beyond adorable. I love it!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both the bag and the ring!! I say you keep the ring, it's very pretty xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the mint bag is adorable!!

    xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretepnser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good buy, dear. The bad look supper cute, I actually like the ring, n the way it look thou. It look unique.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Binocular" bag is gorgeous and you should deffinitely keep the ring. By it's inperfection it just turned into unique peace of jewellery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great purchases! I like the ring, I think you should keep it. the spots make it more unique!

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. keep the ring! the black spots give it a very special look :) btw I love the colour of your bag, mint is just so great :)

    xx

    Fanny

    http://blizzard-wolf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow! this ring is amazing :) the minty colour of the bag is very beautiful as well.

    Happ Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. definitely a nice catch, dear ;) the mint bag is beautiful and classy, that top is kind of rebel'ish and reminds me of beach and hot summer. and the ring.. I think everything depends on how much it cost. if it was rather expensive and you don't like it then you should send it back or sell it to someone who wants it. good luck with your decision :)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great purchases! How was the experience of buying online?

    Vicky
    lamaletadeolivia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE that mint bag, it's SO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely items dear! I am absolutely in love with that minty bag (it does look like a {stylish} binocular case!) & please keep the ring - it's really fabulous!

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had a great Easter!! The ring looks so cool. I like the black spots but if you can't get past them I'd send it back.

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep that mint bag is just gorgeous! I love it :)

    And I hope you had a nice Easter weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the mint bag, so adorable! And the ring, I like the black spots, it does the ring different ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving your mint green purse! That will be perfect for spring summer :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mun mielestä toi sormus on ihana sellaisenaan..mut mä kuulun taas siihen ryhmään joka ei pidä mistään "täydellisestä" vaan sellaisista tavaroista joilla on tarina...niin kuten olen joskus kirjoittanut blogiini, "cracks make us perfect". Tuo laukku on aivan ihana, olen samaa mieltä että muistuttaa kiikarilaukkua, mahtavaa!
    Kiitos ihanista kommentista! :) Toivottavasti sullakin oli ihana pääsiäisloma!

    xxx
    E
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. That mint bag is so cute!
    I think the ring is amazing and the black spots don't bother me at all. I agree with the other girls that those spots make the stone more unique!

    Can't wait for better pictures of the indian top. It looks great!

    Good to here the weather was nicer at your place yesterday. Here in Holland started an other rainy day ;)

    xo Sari

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the black spots. Nice contrast actually. That bag is a lush color, looks lovely!

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Honestly, I think the ring looks more natural with those spots. It's gorgeous !

    You have a lovely blog too xxxx

    Chahinez

    www.allomonchat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete