June 9, 2012

On the right track


Olipa kerran sateinen päivä, kun kävin äidin luona kylässä. Hän oli tehnyt meille kahvit, leivät ja smoothiet valmiiksi. Matkalla otin kuvia uudessa lempipaikassani ottaa asukuvia (junaraiteet jotka eivät ole käytössä) ja matkalla takaisin ajattelin että voisin laittaa kameran myös vanhan hevosaitauksen päälle. Niissä kuvissa taustana on metsää. Kivaa vaihtelua ainaisille parveke-otoksille :)

***

It was a rainy day, some time ago when I visited my mum. She had made us some coffee, sandwiches and smoothies. On my way there I took some photos at my new favourite location to shoot outfit photos (train tracks that aren't on use) and on the way back I figured that I could place my camera over the fence of old horse fencing / paddock (I had to use google translator for this one :D paddock, never heard..) On those images I have forest background. Nice change to my balcony photos I must say! :)



^ my newest feathers!
 x Glitter x




Käytiin tien toisella puolella todella söpössä kaupassa. Olenkin maininnut Esta Casan täällä aiemmin, pitkän aikaa sitten tosin. Liike on erikoistunut sisustukseen, mutta jokin aika sitten lisäsi vaatteita valikoimaansa. Ostin jotain pientä, kuten voi viimeisestä kuvasta päätellä. Se on uusi korupuu/teline, kuten tämä  Uutukainen on vain vähän korkeampi kuin vanha (jonka ostin Riikasta viime vuonna), joten voin laittaa siihen myös kaulakoruja! Jes. :) Seuraavaksi tuleekin vähän kuvia putiikista !

***

We visited a really lovely shop across the street. I've mentioned Esta Casa here before, long time ago though. It's specialized in decor, but some time ago added clothing to their assortment aswell. I bought a little something, as you can see on the last picture. It's a new jewellery tree, just like this one. It's just taller than my older one (which I bought from Riga last year), so I can put also necklaces on it! Neat. :) Next I will post some photos of the shop !


Oh and what I was wearing;

takki - H&M - jacket
kukalliset tennarit - KooKenkä - floral sneakers
siskoltani - tunic - from my sister
puuteripinkki rusettilaukku - Terranova - blush pink bow bag
sarvi kaulakoru, varpus huivi ja pinkit höyhenkorvikset - Glitter
- horn necklace, sparrow scarf and pink feather earrings
leggingsit ja sateenvarjo - Gina Tricot - leggings and umbrella
[I almost wrote there rainbow hahaha! in finnish umbrella starts with word rain..
like "rain's shadow" to be somewhat exact..but obviously I know it's umbrella :D]

49 comments :

  1. love the photo!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 




    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these photos are just dreamy! I love them! Your outfit is perfect. Your scarf is too cute <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love your dress! These photos are gorgeous, I love the one of you on the train track with the umbrella xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photos are so pretty and artistic! Love the umbrella- great colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this picture on the train tracks. perfect. And hooray for visiting moms! They're the best.

    p.s. Thanks for grabbing my button! This seriously makes my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just have to mention the nature looks like it's autumn :P but your outfit definitely gives some summery/springy vibes and I love it! all the layers, patterns, your gorgeously pretty accessories, that cute hair style.. well, everything.
    and I would love to see what you bought from that shop ;)
    ps. I really LOVE those earrings!! definitely the prettiest feather earrings I've seen so far.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely! And what a beautiful place for photos! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful setting to take pictures! We have nothing like that around here unfortunately :( Thanks for your lovely comment :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely pictures, especially the ones on the train tracks :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ihanat korvikset! Rakastuin niihin ;) ♥ Mahtavia kuvia, noi raiteet tuo ihan oman fiiliksensä niihin. :) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw thank you, really :)

    btw nice pics! LOVE the trench :)
    bisous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ihana takki ja kivoja kuvia <3 ulkona otetuissa kuvissa on kyllä jotenkin melkein aina kivempi fiilis... tuostahan välittyy hyvin tämä suomen kesä :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the outfit!

    just discovered your blog, i love all the photos. definitely following!

    from helen @ www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely photos! sounds like you had a lovely time

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Voi ei, ihania kuvia! Noi korvikset <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love how there is a story

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I love the pictures - I'm a big fan of pictures on a train track too, and really cute outfit.

    www.sofiescloset.dk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful pics!

    http://rebucomcafe.blogspot.com.br/2012/06/wishlist-de-junho.htmlv

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful outfit. I love the skirt! I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful time with your mother :)

    xx
    Amanda
    MyCowlick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really love your scarf! Where did you get it? I have always wanted to take photos by a train track, so cute!

    ann

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh I love the photos, really dreamy .
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. meidän blogista löytyy sulle blogitunnustus :P

    nanette

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Satu, well done, you won my romwe give away, I will contact romwe and they will email you shortly. Please make sure your email is the correct one registered with them
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi sweetly, I admire your photo shoots, they are always so inspired and pretty, I think this one is my all time favourite, you look so lovely, great ensemble and lurv the umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh my, how beautiful your earrings are! I love this coat and the umbrella too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. i love your whole outfit. sweet!!
    and the earings are totally gorgeous, love it the most!
    check out my blog and we also can follow each other, if you want. :):):)
    xx
    curcolat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your earrings and umbrella, both so pretty! :)
    I'm now following you too thru GFC and bloglovin (nr 106).

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the bird print scarf!
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love train tracks - beautiful photos. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ihania kuvia! Ja ihana asu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. these photos are so lovely! it's great that you've discovered an abandoned train track, because they make for great photos! love your feather earrings and scarf <3

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. i love your new photoshoot location :D very dramatic, of some sort :P

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love those photos!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful outfit as always! I love the pictures taken at the railroad tracks and the umbrella! I love jewelery trees too.

    I hope you had a great weekend.

    Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  35. really sweet photos!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Such a lovely background! It's always good to change the view ;) Thinking about posting some outfit posts myself, but I'm not sure yet. I'm spending a lot of days studying and that makes my outfits not that interesting, hihi.

    Your scarf is really nice!
    Love the birds.

    xo Sari

    ReplyDelete
  37. Haha I think I just mixed up your two last posts! I was writing something about this post, instead of the one about that cute store, but when I wanted to read the other one, this one was still here! Hihi. SOrry about that.

    Well, this is the scarf I liked and the background as well ;) Loved the little shop though, a little to sweet for my taste, but still cute!

    Love, Sari

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oooo, I'm super jealous. I wish I had some train tracks to shoot pictures on! It's the coolest location. Your photography is beautiful on this blog. You look adorable. Those pink feather earrings are so pretty, and I adore your scarf.

    May the force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete