June 18, 2012

Sweet like Candy, Yeah I can be

Oooh noo.. Can anyone else remember that song (of my title) ? Whenever I think of candy & sweet in the same sentence, this one starts to play in my head.. HELP ME! :D But now, here's some candy coloured bits and bites here and there :) I STILL can't blog normally (comment etc.) but hopefully soon. Stay with me ;) x

spring bags by Guess.


very interesting uhm..bathing suit ? at H&M window


Macarons! 
Café / confectionery Ramin Konditoria at the shopping center Akseli (where my workplace is located), has started to make & sell these goodies -- and they were sooo delicious :) esp. loved the yellow, lemony one. * SLURPS! * One day at work my colleague told about that, and I had to go get some for us, and a sugarfree  latte! Hehe we shared two of these, and I took the rest of them to my mum's after work. We tasted only one with coffee, so eventually I took 2 home with me to share with my love.



I wanted to brighten up our home so I bought this really lovely flower
and placed it at our balcony .. but I think it drowned or something because it died in two days or so.... I murdered her!! :,,D



24 comments :

  1. The Guess bags are fantastic, so I have to speak for the rest oft the evening: Sunstorm, you are to old for this kind of bags! Sunstorm, you are to old for this kind of bags! Sunstorm, you are to old for this kind of bags!
    Sunstorm, you are to old for this kind of bags!
    Sunstorm, you are to old for this kind of bags!
    :-]
    Have a good time! Sunstorm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe !

    (Oh, my own comment box works ! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I want Macarons!!!!
    Great and beautiful pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's cool that bag!

    www.prettytobehappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bag! The macarons look yummy :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a $50 Shabby Apple Gift Card Giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bag, i love Macarons,
    xoxo

    http://www.descontraidas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. gosh, I'm so sorry about the poor flower! how did you manage to do it in only two days? :O you must be good in it! :D
    anyway, I haven't seen those colourful Guess bags yet but should check them out.. if they are available here in Estonia. not every collection gets here..

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only song I can think of is the Honey song from the movie Lost In Translation. Sorry I'm no help. Love all the different pictures in this post <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aika omaperäinen toi uimapuku kyllä! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. The only song i can think of that talks about being sweet like candy is 'Oh' by Dave Matthews Band..really great song, but i don't think it's the one you're are singing :-)
    hope you are well!
    xo,
    annie
    http://alongtheway-annie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been jonesing for macarons for quite some time!!! I might be going to Laduree in NYC this weekend. Macaron heaven :) Lovely post, hun! xo, Megs

    princess.hippie.love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Flowers are so pretty, so sorry to hear they didn't last very long!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice pics! Love Macaroons ;)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. mcarons, so sweet like spring. beautiful images, doll. peace

    http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous guess bags! i love h&m :)

    http://ninamorenaxo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful flowers babe

    fashion0beauty.blogspot.in visit mi sometime

    happieee monsoon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. those was some delicious macarones my friend. :---P joku päivä menen ja haen kyllä uusiksi. Lauantaina back to work jeij!

    ~ Muusa
    (http://muusana.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  18. stunning photos! love the last bag. am following :) x

    ReplyDelete