August 23, 2012

Ananas Bananas

Couleurs

Tänään on ollut sateista, joten oli ihana päästä julkaisemaan jotain räiskyvän värikästä!
Olen myös ottanut kuvia Helsingin muutamasta ostoksesta tiistailta ja eilisen kirppiskäynnin saldosta.
Näistä lisää myöhemmin. Kiitos kaikille kommenteista. Nyt on jonkun verran aikaa vastailla,
toivottavasti voin vierailla mahdollisimman monen blogissa ..
Sitten pitää ruveta kokkailemaan lohipastaa iltavuorosta saapuvalle miehelle & itselleni. :)


2 basic tops / KappAhl

Nailpolishes: 
L.A. Colors, à 2.50 (top coat 3.50 €) / Glitter 
IsaDora, sale 11.90 € / Kicks
+parrot bracelet



It's been really rainy today, so it was so lovely to publish some sparkling colourful stuff!
I've also taken photos of my few purchases from Helsinki (from Tuesday)
and also the things I found from fleamarket yesterday. More of these later!

Thanks for all the comments! Now I have some time to reply, I hope I can visit
as many of you as possible .. Then I need to prepare dinner, salmon pasta for my love & myself. :)

xo

21 comments :

  1. i love those summery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice in polish!
    Hope you're doing well, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great staff!Lovely colours. Nice blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!I am following you now and wait for you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I come an vitit you.....? Eat some pasta too. I realy like salmon, fried, smoked.... hmmm....the shirts look great. Greatz Sunstorm

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour in this post makes me very happy haha :)

    xo, Lela
    fashion blog - www.LelaLondon.com
    @lelalondon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ihania värejä! Toi pinkki kynsilakka kelpais mullekin...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi dear!!!
    such cute coors in this post!!!
    i 'did't know this nail polish brands before ;)
    and they are so nice!!!
    love the top too!!!
    thanks frot your lovely comments especially about
    granpa post!
    kiss,amy

    THE FASHIONAMY ♥♥♥♥♥♥ BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ihanan värikkäät nuo topit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ihanan värisiä kynsilakkoja!!!! <3

    ♥:justafewmoresteps.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the new nail colors. The one your wearing looks aamaaaaazing.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the yellow & mint combo.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are the perfect summer colours!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  14. love them!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ps, win a pair of Rayban sunglasses on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i followed you back :) also if you ever need someone to do a blog spotlight or a featured blogger... id be totally up! i love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  16. seeing all your colourful goodies, especially those two Isadora nailpolishes, creates the mood to do myself a proper pedicure with some cute colours. luckily it's weekend soon and I hope I can actually make it happen :P btw, thanks for reminding me I need a new top coat as soon as possible!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely items! I love the two Isadora nailpolishes!
    kisses chris

    ReplyDelete