August 31, 2012

Cats & horses

It's pretty normal that I fall in love with something cute and can't afford it. Often I find something similar but much cheaper version somewhere else, like thrift stores or eBay.. or then I'll just forget all about the thing after a while - because I've found something new and even prettier to lust after hah !

I had a little shopping date with my friend, when I stumbled upon this one cute pearl embellished top at local Vero Moda - and I fell madly in love with it.  Well, as deeply as you can love a piece of clothing I mean! But it's sooo cute.. (check it out @ Asos, here!)

There was only one left at my local store though, and it was size L ..and I'm S maybe, but I had to try it on anyways becayse sometimes XXL -sizes look gorgeous because they can be used as tunics etc.. I'm not size racist :)

It looked perfect and felt comfortable, loose but not like a huge tent. Just the way I wanted it to be, so the size was perfect after all. Now about the price ..40-50 euros is a lot to pay for "just a top", I think.  Maybe for some vintage piece like my sequin top it would be okay. But hey... "Wait a minute, this is on sale -50 % ! Whooa bargain !! " I was about to buy it straight away, when I noticed some small stains on it. I asked about them from the sales assistant, she assured me that they would come off but was also really kind : she said that I would get it with same discount as most of the other sale items were. That's - 70 %, yayy.
 Purrrrrfect I say.

* Niin pitkä juttu että nyt enkuksi vain, sorge! :) *


The Look



Top is also quite long, so in order to wear it with shorts I had to pull it up. 
Maybe I could cut it shorter, like a hi-low shirt.. We'll see.

I had this look on when it was still really warm.
Now I need jeans and jacket for sure.. But the weather is really unpredictable here
right now too! First cold and rain, then sunshine and I'm boiling in my sweater.

pearl embellished top / Vero Moda
shorts & necklace / KappAhl
horse belt / Seppälä
turquoise clutch & cat earrings / Glitter
kitten heels / Fafala


Click to see more plz ^^




 i look like a total idiot but hey that's ok! :p



Jewellery & Accessory details

my new pair of earrings:
kittycat!





I found these kitten heels at shop called "Fafala" in Helsinki (Vuosaari, shopping centre)
Every single pair of shoes cost 10 euros ! !



46 comments :

  1. You are crazy, this outfit looks good! And silly! Love all the accessories you add to the outfit.

    http://pursuingpoise.blogspot.com
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Love all the accessories.

    http://pursuingpoise.blogspot.com
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing blouse! so vintage inspired, cute :) I like your blog, its lovely. Glad i stumbled across it.

    Georgi at 7wonders

    www.7wondersblog.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a steal on your blouse! Really cute. :) And love your cat earrings!! So adorable!!!

    xo - Sheila

    Please come by and check out my blog!
    http://sheislovely1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get those earrings?! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That earring i need!!!
    loove your blog!
    would love to follow eachother! am already following you! :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oihhh, noi kissakorvikset on kyllä aika mainio!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit dear!
    Love those cute heels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh.... I WOULD KILL FOR THOSE EARRINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sur you've heard this before, but your earrings are awesome.
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  11. toi korvis on aivan ihana :) ei voi olla hymyilemättä...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Voi miten söötti paita! Ihan täydellinen isona kokona. :) (itsekin juuri kokoa liian suuressa paidassa, heh) Ja toi miten stailailit sen on jotain mieletöntä. Sulla oon kyl tosi ihana tyyli :) Ihanaa viikonloppua! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaa, tuo kissakorvis on aivan mahtava!! Terv. Hullu kissanainen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it! I agree, there's no reason to be size racist, some pieces just look great oversize!

    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look marvellous, I like what you did with it and the detail on the shirt is wonderful, I like details like that :)) Hope you have a great weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. okay, I'm in love with almost everything you're wearing here :P
    your new shirt is beautiful and I think making it asymmetrical is a lovely idea. I also love the combo of your clutch and necklace. such great colours! and how nice are those leopard heels. btw, I want those earrings! I think I haven't seen something so cool in a long time. and how awesome would be doggie earrings? ;)
    btw, I also have that Seppälä belt!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love your taste!!! all your pictures are incredibly amazing! wery good work and stylish blog! I wanto invite you to seen mine, and if you like it, follow each other! what about? i wait for you ! a big kiss
    Miriam stella

    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have such cute finishing touches! I love the cat hanging through your ear, and your horse belt is super cute!

    Fab use of turquoise too my dear!

    Muchos Smiles,
    bb, xoxo

    www.ispythroughthekeyhole.blogspot.co.uk

    p.s. MotelRocks fan?

    www.motelrocks.com

    enter 'bubblybeccy' @checkout the get yourself a sneaky 20% off

    MWAH.

    ReplyDelete
  19. omg supercool earring :))))
    ♥♥
    love your blog :) amazing outfit :)
    thanks for your lovely comment
    xoxo

    http://nudegravity.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. aw, thanks! :)
    uh, love the white top by asos ;)
    bisous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I love these turquoise accessories. so cool and the cats earring!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Heyyy:) I somehow stopped reading blogs that I followed as well as updating my own. But I'm back again!:)

    Anyway, the top looks really good on you! And 70% off?? Such a great deal! I always get awfully excited when I find that the thing I'm lusting after is on sale. Haha.

    By the way, where did you get the cat earring from?? I LOVE IT! It's cute!
    chimericalperfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Heey you all ! just noticed that the info about all items was kind of hidden between all the photos. now they're more clear.

    EARRINGS FROM GLITTER

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your earring is literally the coolest thing I've ever seen. Where did you get it?

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful outfit! And the cat earrings are too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the detailing on your blouse! so girly!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great outfit! I love your blog! I just signed up as your latest follower - it would be great if we could follow each other!
    http://coastal-style.blogspot.com

    Melissah from Coastal Style

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely top, I like the detail on it! :) The necklace is very nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for your comment on my blog !!

    I follow you too :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm in loooove with that earring, it's perfect! I'm such a cat-freak, haha! And such a lovely top that is! Even more when you get such a discount ;)

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great outfit!!! you look so pretty!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  32. Joli look! J aime ton mini sac!!!!
    Lysa
    http://www.leblogdelysa.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. The earrings are stellar!
    wow. Dumbstruck.
    Tanya
    xo
    http://pinkandfrolic.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh i love this outfit! your earing is so cute!! Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I'm now following you, follow me back if you want!

    XX, have a great week-end, Gwen
    http://leblogdegwenetseg.blogspot.fr/2012/09/when-dreams-come-true.html

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow! I love the cute cat earrings!!! Such a unique design. Kind of fun, yet stylish and quirky ;D Meeowwww :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. omygosh, cute earrings!! meow!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gorgeous outfit! I love the clutch! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  38. I NEED that pussycat earring! Where can I find it? It's perfect!

    xo Sari

    ReplyDelete