August 24, 2012

{ Chartreuse }

OOOD 

( = outfit of one day :D )









neon yellow top / Gina Tricot
horn necklace / Glitter
black ball earrings & studded bag / Gina Tricot
blue jeans / Vila
zebra flats / H&M

white rabito phone cover / via eBay.com

Note:
{ pink & black bunny cover for iphone 4G/S also for sale at Glitter! }
{ iphone 4G/S myynnissä Glittereissä pinkki ja musta pupukuori! }


***

Neonkeltaisesta on tullut yksi kesän ehdottomista lemppariväreistä.
Yhdistin chartreuse-väriseksikin kutsutun topin sinisiin Vilan farkkuihini ja seepraballerinoihin,
Ginan vanhaan ale-laukkuun sekä yhteen lempikaulakoruistani,
Glitterin "sarvi"-koruun (ostettu viime vuonna).
Huhhuih, blogihyppely suoritettu ja nyt,
Pretty Little Liarsin 3.kauden uusin jakso & lämmintä kaakaota.

***

Neon-yellow, also seen it called as chartreuse, has definitely become
one of my favourite colours this summer.
I combined it with my navy blue Vila-jeans and zebra-peep toe flats,
Gina Tricot's old sale find and one of my favourite necklaces,
Glitter's horn-necklace. (bought last year).
Pheoow, I bloghopping done and now,
the newest episode of Pretty Little Liars season 3 & some hot chocolate.


20 comments :

  1. Hi dear, its also my current favourite colour, so fun and vibrant, love the top, looks very striking and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, LOVE this bright outfit! Your accessories totally made it too. Cool bag and cute flats ♥

    Enter to win a gift certificate to Rire Boutique!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color on you. I don't think I could pull it off, but you totally do!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool look! Loving the neon with the cool accessories...especially the studded bag. You look awesome, dear!

    xx
    http://www.twentiesgirlstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are totally rocking the neon look! Love the top!

    PS: I'm hosting a giveaway at my blog today for Sedwick Studios, hope you enter! http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2012/08/sedwick-studio-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aivan ihanan pirtsakka keltainen :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like the whole neon color trend on you. looks great!
    www.adashofrobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that neon top and the studded bag is awesome, great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. PLL last epsiode for now will arrive next week and I'm excited already! :P gosh, I even made a list of all the shows I have to watch when their new episodes come out. and I wrote down all the dates.
    anyway, I love your neon top! such a fierce piece for summer. too bad it's (I mean, summer) over but hey, colours are always awesome :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome top and flats!

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just desire to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is
    just excellent and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adore your blog! Just started following you, would love if you had a look at mine if your interested http://mineminemaggie.blogspot.ie/
    Great post!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice post! Come and check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other :) http://marschristie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving chartreuse lately too. It is so bold and unexpectedly flattering. Perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the necklace! hope your amsterdam-planning is coming along well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this vibrant neon look! Beautiful!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kaunis koru!

    xxx
    E
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice outfit, I love the color of your top :)

    ReplyDelete