August 22, 2012

Drinks & Snacks All Round

I noticed these photos in my drafts and had to publish these asap.
Something yummy between all the clothes and such :)
This day was LONG time ago. You can't tell it from the photos,
but I don't' want to lie that this was like yesterday or something! :D

My bf and I decided to go for short road trip [like 25 km haha] 
to my stepdad's childhood home. It's like a summer house / detached house 
- no one lives there regularly though. [We have celebrated many Christmases there] 
They also have a real summer cottage near this place, where you can swim and stuff like that.

We went to the grocery store first, to grap few items for snack/lunch.

there's veggies, ham and some cream cheese + salad dressing

Later that night we met couple of my bf's friends at local pub and had a drink..
Ok, two!

 our friend's mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream on top. Yum.

Samuli having some dark beer, don't recall the name
but it's from some 500 or 700 year old brewery ??
 And there's my cranberry long drink.YUM.

10 comments :

  1. Lovely! The food looks so yummy <3

    Stop by sometime, Natalie xo
    lavagabonddame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. äää... on niin nälkä että syön kohta jääkaapista valon. tää viikko on mennyt ruuan laitoin kannalta ihan ohi. kylmiä nakkeja ja muuta gourmeeta :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool post! The food looks so yummy!
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a fun night!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hot chocolate looks so yum, the cranberry drink also looks very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you and your BF had a great time and the food looks very delicious as well as the drinks. :) Although it is hot here, I'd like a hot chocolate myself after seeing a pic of the hot chocolate with whipped cream. :)

    Thank you so much for following my blog back as well as for leaving a comment. I thought your suggestion about making the images larger is a good idea. :) It's a consideration sometime in the future once I make a revamp for my blog. :)

    Take care and hope you're having a great week. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics!!! yummm I love cranberry!!!
    and that so cool that u had a dark beer from such an old brewery!!!!

    xxxxxx
    www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds and looks yummy! and I really like the sound of those summer houses. I can totally imagine how awesome it can be to spend time in a place like that. super relaxing and cozy for sure :) especially when you spend Christmas there. simply wonderful :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete