September 4, 2012

Oh Deer!

I told you about my little trip to Helsinki before. I won this little voting at our shop and got to attend "workplace wellness" -event. After some beach ball playing (some in funny costumes like me) and delicious buffet lunch with colleagues all around Finland, I went shopping with my boss. What a fun day ! ^^

But now to the most important part (hehe!) : what did I find there ..



Deer top / Monki



White coat / Zara

I felt like a royal or some really chic parisienne while trying this on
 ..Quite lovely feel in fact, and very unusual compared to most of my casually girly -items.
It's knee length.




LOOK AT THE PRICE! ^^


Lemon yellow dress / Zara

Colour doesn't look as neon / lemony yellow in these shots, it's really bright.






We didn't have much time, so visited only these two shops, Zara and Monki.. 
+ Vila and Cubus, but I didn't find anything from those stores. 
And we didn't even have enough time to seriously look around what they had to offer.


One good thing about the thing that Zara is not in my hometown, is that I would seriously shop there every day..
Well, maybe not every, but on paydays and such. Little treats for myself. 
I almost also got this one cool necklace with huge colourful bugs on it but ..ehrm maybe some other time.
 I have too much jewellery anyways! ;) But girl can never own too many cute dresses or glamorous jackets.
 I didn't own a single one before this white, studded find! And, some of you who have been reading my blog 
a little bit longer know my love for all things that include deers. ♥ 
That's why I couldn't leave this cutie at Monki!


Boohoo, I think I've catched cold or something.. just a little.
Must sip some tea now and as much c-vitamin as possible.
Samuli just came home and we're watching Big Bang Theory on TV! 

14 comments :

  1. Hi dear, these are beautiful new additions to your closet, the deer top is too cute, the lace coat is so pretty, looks vintagey. Love love the neon yellow dress, a vivid colour and lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, that lace jacket is just AHMAZZZZING!!! *_*
    Love it haha

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! This neon dress is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, that neon dress is super pretty- and i like the shape of it too! shopping with my boss- that'd just be hideously awkward haha im glad you get along with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is gorgeous and I LOVE the white coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, you lucky lady! those are the most awesome purchases for sure!! it's such a beautiful light jacket and how adorable is the deer top! btw, I have seen so many cool Monki items in my favourite thrift store but sizes S and XS are always SO huge and it's a shame. your top doesn't look as big so I guess maybe it's an issue of used items.. I'm not sure but it's strange anyway.
    oh and I would love to see how you're going to style that royal jacket ;)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh that Zara white coat is amazing!!!

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute new buys! Loving the deer printed shirt - super cute and chic

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shirts! Amazing!!!


    Tons of kisses!

    www.princessofcalifornia.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect findings for your closet. I never was in Helsinki so that I would love to go and shop there. You have to show the ebst places on your blog :) Love your posts and your pictures :) well done! XOXO

    look-scout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh the deer top is just TOO adorable! love love it! And youre right.. Zara is a tough cookie! Cant leave without getting something.. haha oops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog ! Check out the giveaway on my shopping portal for a while!

    Thank You.
    Shopping in usa
    http://www.servicesinamerica.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all ! Will visit you all soon ..

    ReplyDelete