October 8, 2012

Rabbits on my Nightstand

We've had only one nightstand in our bedroom, and I used to fill it with all my reading and stuff.
Some time ago I wanted to give it to Samuli instead, and figure out some kind of other plan for myself.
 I've seen piles of magazines used in various homes, just as a decorative item or a shelf to place stuff etc.
so I thought I would use them to make myself a new nightstand. 



Currently reading, whenever I have time: When God was a Rabbit by Sarah Winman.
I bought it this summer from Kaivarin Kanuuna thrift store, still haven't quite finished. :)

(and my white rabito phone cover!)



16 comments :

  1. Tää on ihana idea! Mulla oli kans joskus kasa kirjoja yöpöytänä. Loppujen lopuksi ei sit ollutkaan paras idea. On nimittäin aika epäkätevä jos halua sit lukea jotain :---D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this idea! Your blog looks so cute and beautiful! I follow you now (:

    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!! :)

    xo - Sheila

    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!!!
    Lysa
    http://www.leblogdelysa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, what a creative way to make a nightstand! I love it :D
    You'll have to let us know if that book is good now, I'm intrigued haha

    Enter here to win a Jade Necklace!
    Enter to win a $40 voucher to Lorraine Tyne jewelry!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment :) This is such a great idea, I have stacks of magazines that I have no idea what to do with :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea with the magazines!!
    Beautiful pictures too.
    Hope your week started great dear!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh beautiful! What a cool idea to make a nightstand with magazines!
    I love it!
    kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi hun, your nightstand is so cute and very functional, love your wallpaper too. How is the book so far? Any good?

    ReplyDelete
  10. a pretty cool idea, I must say ;) we have nightstands attached to our bed and don't need to use that variant but I think it suits so well with your wooden bed. nicely done, girl!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute post !! Love the Rabito case :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jaja muy guay! Yo he hecho lo mismo y le da un toque cool a la habitación. Besitos!

    ReplyDelete