November 15, 2012

11 facts 11 answers


I was tagged by the beautiful and talented Nathalie.



11 questions

1. Do you have a bad habit? I used to bite my nails, but nowadays I don't have that visible habits. Pee with door open when no one or only Samuli is home :DD Eeew I'm bad.

2. Your favourite movie soundtrack? Oh well I don't really listen to soundtracks, not nearly enough !
 There's songs in Finnish movie "Pussikaljaelokuva" by duo named Jaakko & Jay - they're so great !! 
I saw them live last year, at Porispere festivals afterparty on some bar boat in Pori.
And here's one of their pieces just to show you guys what they're all about;





3. CD or vinyl? I would love to own a record player. So if I had the choice, vinyls.

4. Have you ever cried in public? Yes. One time was at local club when one of my favourite artists/Finnish female singers of the moment Jenni Vartiainen dedicated a song to me (it was my birthday). Unreal and sudden moment, with really small tears of embarrassment and joy that I hid behind my glass.

5. Are you a fighter? I fight for the things and people I love. I don't give in, not that easily. I can be a bit wayward sometimes. Stubborn too.


6. One quote that touched you? I can't choose just one. But here's few.





7. Do you regret things? Of course, we all do at some occasions.. but it's pointless. 
We got to move on and learn something from the past mistakes, not to dwell in them.

8. Would you like to start all over again being a child not knowing if life turns out as expected? 
Not yet, I want to see this life through first. Ask me again when I'm dying. x

9. How important is travelling to you? Vital, really. I need it, and would love to travel even more than I already have. Somewhere further away, beyond Europe.. Australia, USA, Asia.. 
Visit every single continent. Now I've only seen some parts of Europe.

10. How many real friends you have? Now I'm thinking about really close ones, 
those who I keep contact with and see often. I'd say 6, plus my sisters and mum. 

11. Your biggest passion? My extremely syrup-y and cliche answer is Samuli. He's my love, the one I can laugh and fight with during the same day, and we still like each other very much. 
I'm also passionate about photography (but don't have proper equipment or knowledge etc. just trying to catch a nice shot), music, all things pretty and decorating the home. Appealing audiovisuality.

14 comments :

  1. beautiful photos and its always interesting to read things like this about people!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, enjoyed reading through this post and getting to know you better, loved the quotes you picked. So sweet that you had a song dedicated to you on your bday! I liked your answer on Q5 and 7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both :)

    Thanks Sam, I'm really glad you noticed. ^^ This chick's got brains and heart too heh. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love getting to know fellow bloggers through posts like this one. Great one girl.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading facts about a person. great post dear! :-)

    Babi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to bite my nails all the time. Now, I always chip off my nail polish. I can never keep my nails looking pretty it seems. Oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I know you a little bit better now. So sweet that Samuli is your greatest passion.

    PS: I would like to invite you to enter the inHomewares giveaway at my blog. Enter for your chance to win $50 voucher! http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2012/11/inhomewares-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh lovely facts about you!I really enjoyed reading this post!
    happy friday:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this so I can get to know you a bit better!

    >> milna89.blogspot.com <<

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great post! your answers were SO interesting to read and the part about your birthday was especially cool. I can imagine how you felt :P
    anyway, yes, I did enjoy your other answers too! and the sayings you've chosen.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  11. very inspirative :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete