December 28, 2012

Cross my Heart

Something new, beautiful & glamorous .. and really affordable.
I got some Christmas presents for myself too.

Cross necklace 
/ Glitter

This just came in and I had to get it, it's got boheme vintage vibe.
And it just looks so precious .. I've been wearing it every day now. :)


.. I did get something else too ..


Black diamond & feather earrings 
/ Glitter

I borrowed these earrings at work today, and after a while my crush for them began to grow.
They don't feel heavy at all, and I've been dreaming of some more glamorous black feathers.
I have couple old ones, but the metal in those is brown, that suits to my boheme days.
So I decided to treat myself (a bit more:D) and got these ones as well.


Golden clutch 
/ Seppälä. 
First of all: this was only 3,50 € ! I've had my eyes on it for a while,
 and now it was on supersale. Orig. price was 19,95 €, which wasn't bad either.
But I do love a gooood bargain.



Did you get gifts for yourself too ? :) 
Or am I the only "selfish" one here, heh x

23 comments :

  1. I always do, I'm selfish like that and not even a little ashamed of it.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a pretty clutch! kinda reminds me of snakeskin hehe :) <3

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely necklace and pendant! wishing you all the best for 2013 and I really enjoyed your Christmas posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful necklace! Merry Christmas and happy holidays! kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful items...just adore that cross and earrings...great present to yourself...gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful items

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry, I get things for myself too haha. You got some lovely things! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did, a bit, and you could see those pieces in my last post. but you were definitely more generous, haha :P your new jewellery looks super fancy indeed and you've made the right choices in my opinion ;) can't wait to see some outfits with your new pieces!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chrossnecklace is lovely and the golden clutch perfect for christmas. :) I got me a new phone, for christmas and graduation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your presents for yourself especially the necklace and the clutch!

    After I had my gifts for everyone else then I did a little shopping for myself!

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Beautiful and eye-catching necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the black feather earrings! Definitely a great choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Talk about a gorgeous statement necklace! :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is the perfect sparkly clutch for nye parties! haha yes I always find excuses to buy gifts for myself :3

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy holidays girl! i hope you have a wonderful new years eve! kisses!!!
    xxx sharingthepointofview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for all the nice comments ! I love my gifts from me too! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oi niinpä ! Molemmat ^^ Kiitos kommentista Siiri.

    ReplyDelete