December 12, 2012

Food&Drinks Bring us Closer
#3 Family

I've previously published some photos of my treats with friends and Samuli's family.
Next comes probably the best food ever: dinners at my mum and stepdad.
They're like the Ultimate Cooks, both make so delicious food. Stepdad is specialized in meat dishes
and mum makes really delicious home cooked meals for us. We had dinner with them tonight too,
but I didn't have my camera with me so just enjoyed eating. So here's some previous meals of ours. :)

 Meat loaf


You have to click below, to see more good  food !



My stepbrothers uni graduation 




BBQ at the summer cottage





Mother's Day




Lunch at Mum's




Delicious deer steaks à la the Huntsman





Salmon & roast 









Moose steak with mushroom sauce


9 comments :

  1. Wow! So much good food... not good for my diet :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big family dinners can be so fun and so yummy!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun and delicious. I cannot wait to finally visit a few of my family soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow everything looked so good!!! Love family dinners. :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, nothing like yummy food to bring people together! :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems delicious

    New post on :
    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's true that food make ppl closer.. in Poland we say that vodka connecting people but I guess that food also ;)

    do you want to follow each other ?

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmmm.. I'm pretty much speechless after all those photos. speechless because my mom nor my grandmother doesn't enjoy cooking that much. we don't have those fancy dinners very often. anyway, thanks for making me hungry :D

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete