December 10, 2012

Sister and her Brother and the Winterly Plays

Sometimes my little brother comes over to spend time or the entire night at our place. 
When the first snow hit, we headed outside to play around. :) I let him take some photos too.




This is my favourite pic of us ! ( even though I'm quite pale :D )






















Haha, this gave me chance to do a little outdoor outfit post too.


I was wearing 
green parka + scarf / H&M
bag / KappAhl
boots / thrifted
woolly hat / Lindex


Then we went inside to bake some muffins ! We didn't have frosting ingredients, because this wasn't planned at all. Ad our muffins/cupcakes turned out pink because I added strawberries and their juice into the mix :D ..but these tasted quite nice anyways. And what is the most important thing, we made them together.








Strawberry & hint of lime cupcakes and homemade (by Samuli's aunt) berry juice. :)

20 comments :

  1. omg you two, that's the cutest picture ever <3

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pics. The cupcakes seem to be very "hmm" too.
    I think in Bavaria we've got much more snow this time. I'm carrying it away the whole day.... puh.
    Have a good time
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw these are such cute photos. The snow looks so pretty over the leaves too. I live in California so I always love seeing pictures of snow!

    Christine
    http://www.trendenvy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute post <3 I want snow on my hometown!

    xoxo
    http://petitefashionmonster.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voi miten söpö kuva teistä:] ja ihana toi sun karvatupsu pipo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww these pictures of your brother and you are so sweet, such lovely memories! The snow looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, you and your brother are adorable! I love how you documented your fun time together :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool post! I love the photos :) I wish I know how to bake too. I seriously do. haha. I just found your blog and I really like it :) Anyway, I hope you can drop by mine too and follow if you like it. have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    Rae :3
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww such adorable pics with your little brother! you're such a great sister to take him out to play :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both are so cute and you made me hungry too <3

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww you two look so alike! I like how the snow is sprinkled in your hair- so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, those muffins look so pink and cute :) such a special colour!
    and I can see you two had a really happy and nice day together. I bet it's super cool to have a very young brother (not too young though but someone who already understands the world ;) the photos are great too! really playful :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  13. So great photos!!! Your brother and you are so cute!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha you two are soooo cute :) Looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awws ootte söböi! Kerro hei vähän lisää niistä pilttipurkki-lumisadepalloista?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you all! x He's the cutest.

    Kiitos kaikki :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your blog!

    Can you follow me also??

    www.fashionalertt.com

    XX

    ReplyDelete