December 15, 2012

There is more in you of good than you know, child of the kindly West. Some courage and some wisdom, blended in measure. If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.


duffel jacket / old
sequin top / Only
sleeveless top / Seppälä
skinny jeans / Serious Sally


boots "Edna" / Nelly

Yesterday I went to see the Hobbit with Samuli and two of his friends.
Loved it, and already looking forward to the sequel. And tonight I saw that The Lord of The Rings: Two Towers is on TV! What a fantasy-filled weekend. I'm home alone tonight, since Samuli went on his DJ-gig.

I've been having internet problems lately, but managed to publish this sneak peek of one outfit.
As you can tell by the duffel jacket, it's no summer here! More to come later..
Now I'm going to have some tea and hit to bed soon. Oh, and I didn't send any Christmas cards!
I didn't have time after all, and to be honest I've been really sleepy too! Getting old & having naps. :D

***

Käytiin katsomassa perjantaina Hobitti, tykkäsin kovasti ja odotellaan jo jatko-osaa.
Ja tänään huomasin että telkkarista tulee LOTR 2, joten aika fantasiantäyteinen viikonloppu ollut.
Tänään olen ollut illan yksin kotona, kun Samuli lähti DJ-keikalle.
Nyt on ollut vähän nettiongelmia, mutta pääsinpä julkaisemaan pari kuvaa eräästä asusta. 
Parempia kuvia tulossa myöhemmin ..
Tosiaan noita bootseja saa vielä mustana Nellystä, täältä löytyy! Nyt kuppi teetä ja kohta nukkumaan. 
Niin ja enhän mä ehtinytkään lähettää kortteja! Ei ollut aikaa tehdä itse ja olen ollut tosi uneliaskin. 
Tullut vanhaksi ja ottaa päikkäreitä :D

22 comments :

  1. Sounds like a good weekend :) I like your casual outfit and the pastel skinny jeans :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, so jealous! I still have to see the Hobbit.
    Love this casual-cute look. The boots are perfect <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tosi kivat nuo kengät kyllä... harmi, että mulla on nelly edelleen pienesti boikotissa :) (tai ehkä ihan hyvä toisaalta,säästyypähän rahat :) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´m going to watch "the Hobbit" this evening, can´t wait. I loved "Lord of the rings". Nice outfit, the pants are cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! I love your sequin top and boots! kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely! great look <3

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i recognised the quote!
    lovely jacket

    See our music blog Musique Buffet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ihana asu, ja aaaah pitäisi jo päästä katsomaan Hobitti..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the jacket in the first photo it's so grungy!

    style
    marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh so jealous! The Hobbit only comes out Dec 25 here! So sad! I cant wait to see it! :)
    I love your jeans, they are soo cute! Ahh i cant believe Christmas is around the corner! Should really send some cards too.. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful outfit and I also like the Hobbit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute layered look, love the jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the t-shirt + cargo vest combo is basically my uniform, so I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahh can't wait to go see the hobbit! love the colour of your jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that casual street style look! The pants are amazing - supercute, super feminine...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. loving those jeans! such a cute outfit!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would probably freeze in that outfit, hehe but I love it anyway. such a cool layering and choice of colours, fabrics and details. oh and those boots are SO cool!!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! You look amazing!

    Yes, Kalvo is my last name. Haha, the meaning of the word in Finnish is so funny. My last name is actually spelled Kalvø in Norwegian (Norwegian letter at the end), so I just use Kalvo. :)

    Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete