December 27, 2012

We ♥ Sushi !
+ Other things @Helsinki

The first time I ate sushi was couple years ago in Berlin. 
We were on school trip there and I just wanted to try it for the first time. 
Like so many others, I fell in love. Next time I had it in Helsinki, it was a place called Domo 
(located on Kalevankatu). I truly recommend them, customer service is so nice and the food
 is excellent as well. Last time I visited my sister Henna in Helsinki, I met my friend Jonna first. 
We circled around the city and different shops for a while - and had lunch at Domo ! 
Here's some photos I've wanted to share for a long time already, but Christmas etc. stuff came first. :)


FIN: Ensimmäisen kerran söin sushia Berliinissä parisen vuotta sitten. 
Olimme koulumatkalla ja halusin maistaa sitä ekaa kertaa. Kuten niin monet muut, 
rakastuin täysin. Seuraavan kerran söin sushia Helsingissä, Domossa (Kalevankadulla).
 Suosittelen todellakin paikkaa, asiakaspalvelu on niin mukavaa ja ruoka
tietenkin erittäin hyvää. Viime Helsingin vierailulla siskoni luona tapasin kaverini Jonnan, 
pyörimme kaupungilla sekä kaupungilla vähäsen - ja nautimme lounaan Domossa ! 
Tässä jokunen kuva, jotka olen jo jonkun aikaa halunnut jakaa, mutta joulu ym. jutut tulivat ensin. :)



This whole dish cost 16 euros, I think.


 (snowflake necklace from Glitter!)



And other random shots around the Christmas'y city..
Notice the huge gift on top of the bus stop ?!

 




 MONKI ! 

  Had my first - ever Chai Latte at Coffee House. It was a really nice pit stop, heh.

***

14 comments :

  1. Mmm...I love sushi too :) I had it twice just this weekend!
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love sushi and is truly that one thing I can get enough.!


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this looks like SO much fun :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what's sad? I'm allergic to seafood, but that looks so good!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh, I really miss Helsinki after reading this post and seeing your lovely photos. I hope I can go next year :)
    anyway, the food looks AMAZING and it actually starts to make me pretty hungry, hehe. I also miss those restaurant visits but we've been too busy lately and only stayed at home or visited some relatives.. must fix that soon!
    ps. I loved that post!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all. x

    Aww, I wish you'll visit Finland again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore sushi !

    New post on :
    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, you dear! I wish you a happy and healthy new year! Have a good time.
    Sunstorm

    ReplyDelete
  9. oi, sushi on niin hyvää! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the way you show your style.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sushi looks so delicious! Have you ever tried a bento restaurant? I think it is even better than normal sushi^^

    ReplyDelete