January 3, 2013

Eve of 2013

I spent the New Years Eve at my friends house with two other girls.

Had Mimosa's.


I made my own version though; 
1 part sparkling wine 
1 part orange juice 
and 1 part lemonade / Sprite

(Click below to see the food & fireworks .. )




We had feta - grape - cherry tomato - cucumber - paprika? salad and french loaf,
pepper cream cheese, chives cream cheese and brie with salty crackers. Mmm.


And I was wearing a chiffon blue dress with huge black earrings (old, from Glitter), and outside my new 
furry beige coat (thrifted). Didn't really have a chance to take outfit photos, I was behind the camera 
all the time - as usual. :) But here's couple other (hazy) ones of me, with sparklers !




Went to see the fireworks with my boyfriend and other friends.

Over all, a very nice change of year for me. Got to be with girlfriends and spend the change 
of 2012 to 2013 with my boyfriend. And the little k-i-s-s, of course. x

12 comments :

  1. So nice pics! all the best for 2013! xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Looks like fun :) xo Jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! That's one yummy drink! ^◡^


    P.S. How about following each other? ^◡^

    Fashionmoto
    LookBook
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Fashiolista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummm mimosa!

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm, your snack table looks amazing! :P I would steal a piece of everything from there, hehe.
    and your thrifted coat seems to be really pretty. I hope you will show more outfits with that beauty :)
    enjoy the weekend, dear Satu!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos...am pleased you had a wonderful time, it looks like a lot of fun & yummy food :)) Happy New Year!! Have a great weekend too xx

    The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year. I have just stumbled upon your blog and I love it.

    Harriet

    arushoflove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like fun! And your version of the mimosa sounds awesome. happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. mimosas sound excellent to me right now.. I tend to stick to champagne and wine during new year, but I think I'm gonna try an exotic drink like yours for a change next time..
    cool pics..all the best for 2013..happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ihanaa uutta vuotta Satu! Kiva, että ollaan näinkin pitkään viihdytty toistemme "seurassa" :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hyvää uutta vuotta vähän myöhässä jo! :) Kivaa näyttää olleen :)

    ReplyDelete