January 25, 2013

Replace Fear of the Unknown with Curiosity

FIN: Näittekin jo parissa viime postauksessa uuden hattuni ! Mutta se ei ollut ainoa juttu
jonka löysin vaatekomeroni uudistamiseksi; pyrin boheemimpaan lookiin hitusella vintagea.
Joten tässä muut huiput jutut jotka löysin viime visiitillä Helsinkiin.
Mulla on joku rakkaus eläinhahmoja ja aiheita kohtaan, kuten peurat ja jänikset.
Joten, löysinpä myyttisen olennon joka on näitä molempia; Jackalope.

EN: You already saw my new hat in couple previous posts ! But that wasn't the only thing
 I found to improve my wardrobe; I'm going for a more bohemian look with vintage-touch. 
So here's other great stuff that I found during my recent visit to Helsinki.

I have a thing for some animal motifs, like deer and rabbits. 
Well, I found a mythical creature that's both of them; Jackalope




scarf from Tiger - shop, 
at Kamppi shopping center.

T-shirt (I took size L so it would be more like a tunic) from JC.

Embellished vest from Mango

vintage coat from UFF -charity thriftstore.
it's bit too big, but it's ok since now I can wear sweater underneath :)


ps. SUN !?! We're having more & more of it. Love.

29 comments :

  1. great picks, i like the tee shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got really lovely clothes! <3 I love your blog, followed.

    xox, Nina.

    http://vanillaparadisee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh how amazing that houndstooth pattern coat is!!! I love it and I honestly can't wait to see you wearing it and presenting it here in your blog. do it! ;)
    oh and happy weekend, dear Satu!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, super cute stuff!!! Love the vest!!!! Come see my new daisy skirt :)

    xo Emma
    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mulla on myös joku himo eläinhahmoja kohtaan. Kaikki alienit ja örkit kelpaa myös :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute scarf!! and nice vintage coat! i got one similar to it!

    xo
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tweed, Chanel-esque coat is absolutely gorgeous darling! So amazing, I cannot wait to see you in it. Also, how I adore your new banner (it's been a while since I've dropped by, I'm sorry!) - it's such an apt reflection of your blog's elegance. :)

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have fantastic taste, love all the pieces you have selected here, the vintage coat is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving this post! I especially love the sequined vest!

    curlypurplepig.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Voi että tuota liiviä<3 Niin ihana!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looked up Jackalope - what an adorable little creature! No wonder you love the animal! :) Very cute scarf!
    I really like the quote on the top - that is so true, and I am not very good at replacing my fear with curiosity. But that really inspired me - so thanks Satu :D
    I like your outfit in the previous post, you look so laid-back and yet very feminine :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a pretty awesome t-shirt saying. And sometimes I like buying larger sizes for a more relaxed look...and it's just so much more comfy!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that scarf! It looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never heard of the jackalope before, that is amazing haha! I like the houndstooth coat as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love your top and tweed coat! gorgeous purchases! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow. I might just come over and steal all of your clothes. That vest is killer!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a wonderful message to put on the tee! we should change our outlook on things like this :)

    Metallic Paws- New giveaway up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful new stuff!
    olguiscloset.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  19. The jackalope scarf is just so cool! Rustic and whimsical all at the same time.

    Love the quote on the t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete