January 20, 2013

Robo-Bath and other Tea Times

I'm having a cozy, lazy night in today. Boiling some water and bathing the robot!
Tomorrow I'm going to work and later in the evening will be the finale 
of my city's beauty pageant at local bar. They also have a fashion show 
in the shopping center where I work. One of my friends will compete ! :) 

* * * * * 
Minulla on tänään melko mukavan laiskanletkeä koti-ilta. Teevettä kiehumaan ja robo pesulle!
Huomenna töihin ja myöhemmin illalla on kaupungin kauneuskilpailun 
Mikkelin Neito-kisan finaali Wilhelmissä. Heillä on myös muotinäytös 
kauppakeskus Akselissa, jossa työpaikkani sijaitsee. 
Yksi ystävistäni on mukana kisassa ! :)

(robo / Clas Ohlson)

MORE TEA TIMES BELOW !








Random tea times with fashion catalogues and such.. and sweet treats of course !
Sandwich from one Helsinki railway station's small business café/take away, 
cupcakes from local café Ramin Konditoria. Yumm.

// Satunnaisia teehetkiä Elloksen ja Stockmannin kuvastojen kera.. ja makeiden herkkujen!
Patonki Helsingin rautatieasemalta pikkukahvilayrityksestä jonka nimi ei tuu mieleen,
ja kuppikakut Ramin Konditoriasta koto-Mikkelistä. :) nam.

16 comments :

  1. Yum the cupcake looks delish, this is such a great way to relax!...thanks for your thoughtful comment, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great set of photos! Love that little robot difuser the other day. Just saw it on Modcloth and thought it was adorable! Also just found your blog and I think it's adorable - definitely followed & love your layout
    xo
    Olivia
    http://www.wanderlust-and-such.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww that robot is so adorable!! It actually looks so happy sitting there in the cup of tea <3

    Don't even get me started on that cupcake!!

    xxxxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummmm someone had tasty things all week long! god does that cupcake look yummy. and that robot tea diffuser is adorable haha! and good luck to your friend!

    xoMarlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool pictures! I love the cupcake! happy weekend:) kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm, I love cupcakes and this one looks especially delicious

    ReplyDelete
  7. that cupcake.. so yummy!! I think I'm going to check out a place that also sells cupcakes and if the prices are not too crazy then maybe try something :P oh and I remember that Stockmann magazine from the end of 2012! for some reason we don't have Ellos catalogues in Estonia anymore..

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  8. The robot looks too cute! I have the same green tea. :) It´s really fruity and delicous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ihana toi ropotti :3 Mistä moinen? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. :O my jaw literally dropped... that bathing robot is ridiculously adorable

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool photos!! HAHAHA the bathing robot is hilarious but cute! <3 Anyway, I'm following you now sweetie I would greatly appreciate it if you follow me back! thanks in advance <3

    Blog: The Sassy Theory

    ReplyDelete
  12. Robo tea is AWESOME!! He is just the coolest. And, I'm sure robo tea goes perfectly with cupcakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nam, mikä cupcake!!!

    Sulla on kiva blogi. :) Liityn lukijaks! :)

    ReplyDelete