January 15, 2013

You're a Princess.

This is a short post/letter for my dear friend. 
She told me this weekend that she has been dreaming of Vera Wang's scent Princess. Unfortunately it's not available in any of our stores and it has been hard to find, but I remembered seeing it on Fragrance Direct!
So here's a link for her & all you other Princesses out there.

* Dear, you deserve nothing more than the best. Love u. x

Vera Wang Princess edt 50ml £37.99

Tämä on lyhyt kirje ystävälleni.
Hän kertoi viikonloppuna haaveilevansa Vera Wangin Princess -tuoksusta. 
Harmiksi hän sitä on ollut tosi vaikea saada mistään, ei kai ole myynnissä meillä, mutta muistin nähneeni sen myynnissä Fragrance Directin sivuilla.

* Kultaseni, et ansaitse mitään muuta kuin parasta. Olet rakas. x

4 comments :

  1. I used this amazing perfume back in High school.
    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely bottle :) if I spot it somewhere then I'll check out what it's all about :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I bet it's lovely. But hard to find, I suppose? x

    ReplyDelete