February 10, 2013

Because Life's too Short for Boring old Cards

I was browsing through calendars on Etsy the other day  when discovered one über cool shop ! (Post about those planners hereI've been thinking about "Quit Slackin' and Make Shit Happen"-planner or one with "To Be Young & Wild & Free"-print the most.. Still haven't decided which one to go for, but thanks for all the comments under that post.)

Ninj & Ninj (Niki and Jenna) sell the most whimsical designs with a great sense of humour ! You can say I was sold by the minute. Now that the Valentine's Day is approaching, I thought I'd share their card designs for you all.



20 comments :

  1. Haha I love these, they're a lot more lighthearted than most of the cards I see in card shops! xx

    Almost Delightful

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw these are adorable!

    Jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great!
    xxx
    http://quemepongobyalbavila.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. ihan mahtavia :)
    itse tosin ajattelin skipata ystävänpäivän... onneksi ystävien kanssa se voi olla vaikka joka päivä.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing blog

    Visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha these are very cute! love 'you're my ball and chain' :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the cards - I will check out the shop later :)
    Alle the home cooked meals looks delicious!

    Things have been crazy busy this past week. Finally everything is done in the apartment. I have posted one picture already ;)

    Have a great Monday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, these are quirky and fun - the last one made me laugh :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahhahaha..... love the last one! Hilarious!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not going to mess with cards though I used to do it maybe a couple of years ago. now I just feel like something eatable/usable is a better gift. I already have a couple of goodies waiting for my fiance and I think I will bake something for the others :) cookies and bread maybe because I know my parents and grandparents love my bread :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love these cards! Such lovely notes to give to a special someone

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like these quirky cards :) I'll have to check out this shop!

    ReplyDelete