February 6, 2013

Fashion Blogger Inspiration

I read various blogs; fashion, beauty, interior and those which combine all of these - lifestyle. I haven't really shown here much of inspiration from those fashion bloggers, meaning their gorgeous outfits that I love myself. Today I wanted to show you three of my favourite fashionistas. There's plenty of others too. 
(click for the photos to get to original posts.) 

by Nicole Alyse





Retro Flame by Erica Fox




Don't you just love her red hair too..


Frank Vinyl by Francesca Felix


ps. Her background musics are the best ! :)
The Lumineers, Nancy Sinatra etc..


pps. Notice something in common with all of these ?
Hats. My new found lust, hah. x

19 comments :

  1. Haha, love the hats!
    Thanks for introducing me to some new bloggers I hadn't heard of. Obsessing already over their style <3

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to Indressme!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, stunning outfits you chose! :) I especially love number 5, 6 and seven!
    In fact, I have been searching for (fake) leather pants all winter - without success. :(

    You have such a sweet blogging style. ;)
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely blogs - I will definitely be visiting them. I love the messy put-together ness of the looks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these great style ideas, you have selected some amazing looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preciosa! Unas fotos muy bonitas y un blog muy elaborado sin duda, me pasaré por aquí siempre que pueda, te apetece seguirme en twitter? @FATLAGERFF_ o en blog.. fatlagerff.blogspot.com te seguiré de vuelta!
    Un besito

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hats too but never feel like I can pull them off. These girls have amazing style. I have never read their blogs before but I will definitely start now.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  7. These ladies really know what they are doing! Absolutely fabulous!

    http://endlesswardrobe.com.au/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to agree - hats ARE great and I should definitely wear those more often too :P
    now, when I should pick the one I dig the most from this inspiration post then I think number two has the most aspects I like :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  9. the first picture is awesome!! I always have a thing for fur jackets haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waauw all those cool fashionable girls! :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These looks are really fantastic!
    Wondering if you would like to follow each other? :)
    Please let me know!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Retro Flame takes the cake for me. Its a perfect union of art and fashion. Not to mention, it looks cool.

    ReplyDelete