February 25, 2013

Inspiration & Life Lately.


vintage cameras + galaxy views + cross jewelry = 


i'd love to get some flowers, to lift up the spirit of our home.

scent of lavender feels really calming. 
i bought some lavender tea light candles.
crystals. i got few crystal necklaces from Glitter's huge sale, 
that I haven't had a chance to show here yet. Soooon..

looks like my signature room. it's really cozy, bohemian and shabby chic
.. and that "S" sign on the wall.

gorgeous locks. i've thought about purchasing some hair chalk.
don't know how it would look on brown hair though..

I previously told that I've been feeling quite sick, I got the flu.
But there was also some heartache involved. I've been feeling quite unhappy, 
and all my family and friends noticed that - even though I've never told anything 
about these feelings and always said with a smiling face that we're doing great. 
The reason why I haven't been happy is how I've been treated as a girlfriend. 
I've felt like he doesn't appreciate me or the effort I put into this relationship - or household. 
Of course he has always thanked me for preparing a lovely dinner and even makes effort himself, 
but most of the time it has been me who "runs the house". There's some other things as well, 
and I have my share of faults too ..but I don't want to complain anymore, just to look ahead.
We're sorting out everything and at least we've talked more than usually. 
There's only tiny percent of perfect relationships (if any) and we're definitely not 
among those lucky ones! But he's the first guy I've loved that I want to stick with 
even with all the problems. I wont waste this.

*** *** ***
+ Kukee -giveaway ended yesterday. I will list all the entries & select the winner randomly. 
Will announce the name here then !

+ Kukee -arvonta päättyi eilen. Listaan kaikki arvat & valitsen voittajan arpomalla.
Julkaisen nimen myös sitten täällä ! (Minun on joskus helpompi kirjoittaa henk.koht asioista 
tai koko postaus englanniksi, siitä syystä suomennos ylläolevaan puuttuu.)

PS. Aloitin viikoittaisen kirjoittamisen Glitterin blogiin. 
Tästä lähin juttujani löytyy siis myös osoitteesta glittersuomiblogi.blogspot.fi.
Ensimmäinen postaus löytyy täältä.

22 comments :

  1. Nice collection! I am big fan on galaxy print! I also wish I could ombre/dye my hair, but I figure it already makes enough of a statement without me needing to do that lol. Great post!

    http://kelformity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyllä noi hiuskalkit näyttää toimivan ruskeissa hiuksissa, oon nähnyt ainakin parin ruskeahiuksisen bloggaajan käyttävän :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment. I appreciate it :)
    Really lovely your post
    Have a nice day :)
    Take a look of http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how lovely pictures - so inspiring! I am SO ready for spring! :)
    It makes me so happy to hear that my posts makes you smile :)
    I can absolutely relate to the feelings you´ve been having regarding your relationship. I think it´s a very common thing when it comes to being in a intimate relationship. Things are never really easy, and me and my boyfriend have had the same talk as you guys. I think we, women, have another way of seeing things than they do, and maybe we need them to show more (more often anyways) appreciation for the little things we do, all the nesting in the household, fixing things for them and things like that. My boyfriend has gotten a lot better after I told him how I felt and I am working on my thinking-pattern : because he really does appreciate all the little things I do, even when I think he doesn´t :)
    Love is complicated, but we can´t live without it either. I hope you have figured things out, and I really do know exactly how you feel!

    I totally forgot to join the give-away, sometimes my head just isn´t a team player ;)

    I hope you have a lovely week Satu! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really inspiring blog! Love at the first sight <3

    Wanna follow each other with GFC? Please let me know :)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing all of these inspiring pics!! Love all the galaxy print and fun hair! So glad I found your blog. I just did a post on galaxy leggings. I think you'd like them :) Would you like to follow each other??

    xo
    Emily
    The Rancher's Daughter

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous set of photos! Definitely inspiring :D
    I want purple hair now...

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice electic post!Re-the hair, do it!

    http://blackswanwhiteswan10.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ihania kuvia ja voimahali sinne... kyllä asiat siitä paranee tai järjestyy muuten! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. usually those inspiration posts just leave me cold but you always manage to find the most adorable pictures to share. and your remarks are interesting to read.
    when it comes to your relationship trouble I hope you two will stay together because it seems you really belong together. I know relationships can be crazy hard and sometimes you just feel like you're the only one who's trying really hard but you know, men are different from us anyway. they don't see that home-stuff the way we do. you just have to try to positively change things and if he loves you then he understands and wants to be better too.
    all the luck, dear!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful inspirations. I'm sorry to hear you've not been feeling the best. All relationships hit hard spots. The trick is learning how to work through them. It isn't easy, but for the right person it is well worth it. Hang in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are beautiful. I hope you are recovering from the flu. I hope that the two of you work everything out soon. It is great that you are communicating that is the key.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  13. Voi ihana blogi sulla, koukutuin ensi-istumalta :)♥ !

    ♥: http://mimi-perfectly-imperfect.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sun blogis on aina yhtä suloinen, ihania nuo kuvat :) Tsemppiä sinne kotiin, se on joskus vähän vaikeaa noiden miesten kanssa oleminen, mutta sellainen mies jonka kanssa asioista voi keskustella, on yleensä kiinnipitämisen arvoinen ;) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. great collection... i like the girl with the blond/purple hair!

    xoxo milla

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry to hear about your relationship troubles. I honestly hope things improve for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sending you a hug... I relate to this more than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you all ♥ Your words mean a lot. x

    ReplyDelete