February 24, 2013

Spring feature : Clothingloves

I've previously featured this online store, and as a reward got a really pretty bird necklace. I'm starting to feel like I'm part of "blogger community" and finding my place in this world. I'm not famous at all, but it feels great to be acknowledged a bit. Today I'm showcasing you some of my recent lusts on Clothingloves.net - all keeping the approaching springtime in mind!

One thing I miss about warmer spring and summer days is the time spent on beach or summer cottage. Picturing short dress hot day - and my eyes caught these pieces:




I'd love to wear every single one of them ! Prices on these start at about $10.


Clothingloves is basically a wholesale women clothing online store, shipping worldwide. 
But I've noticed they have nice selection for men too. Just by looking at the wholesale men jacket section I've spotted great choices for the significant other, or why not a gift for a dear friend, your brother or father :) Valentine's could be every day, after all.

Khaki spring coat

Denim suits all !

Or want little bit of Edward Cullen in your life ? They've got the jacket.
Suitable for chilly spring evenings I think.. And Ed wore this all the time, right!? ;)


.. And this one is just way too hilarious for not to post :D
Über cool dude.


xx

17 comments :

  1. Hi dear, I like your picks, the first two outfits are my fav. Hope you have had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog and love to visit it. And: I like your back-comments too. Thanks. Good luck! Have a good time
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first girlie dress is my favourite!love, Coco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool! I especially love the first outfit!! :)
    I've been online shopping for spring clothes all weekend - without buying a single piece!! Can you imagine that! :( Where do you always find these fascinating styles?

    ReplyDelete
  5. great stuff
    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, looks like they've got some really cute clothes! Great picks :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty picks, i especially love the cute printed dress in the second picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vitsi, et tuli kevättä rintaan noista kuvista!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the first outfit, so pretty!! Have a wonderful week xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh dear, that last photo indeed is FIERCE! :D I would totally wear that floral jacket though and I just saw something similar at Lindex some days ago. but just a little note: all those guys are way too skinny, don't you think? :P at least in my book a guy must be bigger than the girl, haha.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dresses :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow i love these clothes, they are really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pretty dress in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute blog!:)

    www.cherrydaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous outfit choices!!! Especially 1 and 2!

    ReplyDelete