March 27, 2013

Love my Mango vest
..You can tell it by now ! ;)

I've shown here few of my outfits with my new sparkly vest from Mango.
This time I don't have myself in these shots, just the look of the evening.
That's because I was taking photos of some outfit options, and when it was time to leave 
I didn't get a chance (=have time anymore) to photograph these actually on me ! :D
But you'll get the idea for sure, not necessary to see my face all the time xx








embellished vest - Mango
older pieces:
chiffon top - Lindex
black jeans and dreamcatcher necklace - Gina Tricot
earrings - Glitter

6 comments :

  1. That vest is gorgeous, such a beautiful statement piece! And I really love that necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove that vest so much too *_*
    Haha, its amazingly boho and awesome! Pretty dreamcatcher necklace too <3

    Enter my StyleGodis jewelry giveaway here!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh lovely pictures, like the earrings! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh how amazingly cool those earrings are!!! your jewellery collection must be HUUUGE :P
    btw, when will I see your post about your trip to Tallinn? I'm already super curious ;)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing blog dear!
    maybe wanna follow each other on twitter and bloglovin? let me know
    http://annscircus.blogspot.com.es/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this vest! I think vests are, after blazers, my second favorite category of apparel. And I love myself a good embellished, statement vest. I adore the necklace as well, gives the entire outfit a very boho vibe. I wish I could see better what you paired on the bottoms, but hey, you can always wear it again and take pictures! Too bad they don't have self-timers on iPhones. It's such a pain in the ass to get someone to take pictures of you (unless your significant other is a photographer like most bloggers).

    I really cracked up at your comment on my blog. No one reads posts anymore, believe me :) I once posted about some of the beauty products I use (literally pictures of vaseline) and people commented saying 'stunning' or 'breathtaking'... WTF? *facepalm*

    Following you via Bloglovin :)

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete