April 5, 2013

Soft Breeze

Some touch of Spring for the closet ! 
Found these two tops at Vila. Both were on sale, total only 18 € - what a deal! :) Me likey.

// Tuulahdus kevättä myös vaatekomeroon !
Löysin nämä kaksi toppia Oulun Vilasta. Molemmat alennuksessa yht. vain 18 € - mikä diili!
 :) Meitsi tykkää.

Florals !

How come we don't really wear florals during winter or fall? Those would really bright up our gloomy moods and spread happy, pretty views to other people as well. Well, perhaps these patterns belong to Summer seasons. (and on other side of the World: Winter. You know who you are, my Australian etc. visitors:)









Minty !

I decided to take a slightly bigger size of this top, because I want it to be loose fit.
And there weren't smaller ones available anyways hah. :)
// Päätin ottaa tämän topin vähän isommassa koossa, koska haluan sen olevan väljä.
Eikä kyseisessä liikkeessä edes ollut enää pienempiä kokoja hah. :)

.. pheehee, me & my man there too ..



Have you already made your first spring / summer purchases ?
Have a sunny weekend !


// Joko te olette tehneet ensimmäiset kevät / kesäkauden hankinnat ?
Aurinkoista viikonloppua !

17 comments :

  1. Ihana toi mintunvärinen :3
    Ghaa jaksakko taas napata mun uuden nappulan, vanha ei enää toimi ><
    Sori tämä härdelli noitten vaihtuvien osotteiden kans :P
    xxx
    http://laralizard.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problemos ! :) Nyt on vaihdettu ^^ Ja onpa makia kuva..

      Delete
  2. Oh, what a beautiful garments!!!! Love-love-love it!!!!!

    Glad to find you among so many blogs! No doubt following you since now! Would be glad to see you also in my blog one day!

    Una chica fashiontastica


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment! :) x Visiting you back now.

      Delete
  3. perfect style and good sense!
    definitely i stay here, hope youll follow back <3

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for the really sweet comment on my blog!No my camera isnt a vintag one its a Lumix FZ48 and I love it! :D You can chose vintagy affects n it tho! :) I think your photos are great anyway! These are such pretty buys I love the mint shirt its one of my favourite colours!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Sofia ! :) I'm keeping it in mind when I'm finally getting myself new camera. And yep, mint is one of my favourite spring-summertime colours too ^^

      Delete
  5. I like the mint top! I'm sure it's gonna be the main color trend of upcoming season.

    http://vformat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! :) And I love it too, simple but chic.

      Delete
  6. Oh, so wonderful, especially the minty top! :) I love it! VILA is a great label, I love (almost) all their designs. :)

    These scream: SUMMER right into my face. Can't wait for it!

    Love
    Ninon

    ++ THE GRAY'S ANATOMY EXPERIENCE - Surviving among real-life McDreamies: http://grays-anatomy-experience.blogspot.com ++

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Ninon ! I totally agree. One of my favourite shops definitely. :)

      Delete
  7. the floral top is lovely! Great for summer days and nights :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, that floral blouse is a dream! So gorgeous <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! It totally is, and so comfy ^^

      Delete
  9. hehe, my purchases don't depend on the seasons, to be honest since while thrifting you shouldn't actually choose, you have to take what's awesome, even if you can't wear it yet ;) and your purchases indeed are awesome! both of them! and I can't wait to see you wearing those pretty things. if only the weather would allow that, haha.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete