April 26, 2013

The old and The Used

YEAP, The Used had a gig here in Finland. 5 months ago. Some of my gig photos here - at last. :D Obviously my camera isn't any good for these kind of situations, but the main point was the experience and music after all. I went with my little sister, and had a BLAST!


Warm up group..
Lower Than Atlantis

 And the real deal begins....




  

 



After the gig we went to another bar for some delicious drinks.

And we had breakfast at friends' place. 
Cinnamon roll/bun and carrot juice, also some coffee and croissants :)
Sweet Australian guys!


8 comments :

  1. I'm sure you had a great time ! yummy ..... your energetic drinks !!1


    ave

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great time again! I guess I have heard a couple of songs from The Used but I'm not completely sure though. anyway, those cocktails look SO freakin' delicious and fresh and actually remind me of smoothies :P yum!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listened to them 10 years ago, and bought their album. Haven't listened since, but we just HAD to see them :) And loved it, new songs are great as well.
      Those drinks were called Ivanov. Mango and strawberry, I think. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. We had absolutely amazing time! :) Must go see some other band soon, or summer festivals.. ^^

      Delete
  4. looks like a fun weekend, I hope you enjoyed it :) xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Sophie! These were old photos, but it sure was a fun live concert & night :)

      Delete