May 3, 2013

Avec mon DJ

Some time ago I had a chance to make a little road trip with my love. He's working as a DJ at night club which is 1,5 hour drive away, few times a month. Whenever he has a gig he's staying at the hotel which is joined with the bar, and one time I was asked to go with him over the whole weekend. Of course I said yes, staying at a hotel always feels like bit of a luxury - and different from everyday life! :) We also had some time to go shopping during Saturday and have dinner at restaurant before he had another work night ahead. I thought it was finally time to publish these photos, since he's driving there later today - for the whole weekend. 

// Jonkin aikaa sitten minulla oli mahdollisuus lähteä pienelle roadtripille avomieheni kanssa. Hän tekee muutamia kertoja kuussa DJ-keikkaa Savonlinnassa ja aina kun hänellä on hommia, saa hän yöpyä baarin yhteydessä olevassa hotellissa. Kerran minua pyydettiin lähtemään mukaan, ja tietenkin vastasin myöntävästi: ei sitä ihan joka päivä pääse hotelliin yöpymään, on se kumminkin pientä luxusta arkeen! :) Meillä oli myös vähän aikaa käydä kaupoilla ja syömässä lauantaina, ennen toista työ-yötä. Nyt tuntui sopivalta hetkeltä julkaista nämä kuvat, kyn hän on taas lähdössä ajelemaan sinne päin koko viikonlopuksi.

Samuli bought that shirt for himself, in two different colours (I must say I loved them as much as he!)
But that pretty teal dress didn't suit me at all, the model was somewhat odd.

We had pizza at Capero, very popular and well-known place in Savonlinna. Samuli's pizza seemed to have everything from the menu, and mine was mozzarella - tomato - pesto - rucola. So freaking good !!



Only things I bought myself were beauty items, since I forgot my make up bag home and I was supposed to go to the bar that night .. Good thing about this mishap was that now I have new mineral foundation (Lumene, on sale 5€), kajal pen and powder (We Care / Icon), since I'm almost out of the old ones! It's also really handy to have extra applicator for foundation and blush, as well as some yummy lip balm (H&M beauty). Those eyelash curlers and pen sharpener are really bad though, wont recommend to anyone: curler hurts my eyelids for some reason, and sharpener was so dull that it's just useless piece of cr..! Good thing that those two cost me only about 5 euros, but still boohoo :( And that cheap mascara I bought from H&M  will probably end up as emergency choice - since it's not even waterproof but it was the cheapest one I could find to cover this little beauty emergency. ;)


I tried to take some photos of the room and view from our window since I thought the lights outside, on the other side of the river, were really pretty.. Not sure if I captured it at all. My sparkly stud earrings are from Glitter by the way.



I went to the club around 2 am and had couple ciders, danced a bit..
Hehe, I had to take a little paparazzi -snap of my boy after the night was over. 
It says "Hyvää yötä!" = Good night! on the monitors.

22 comments :

  1. Fantastic, what a great time, have a great weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks gorgeous! Though I guess it's one of those clothing that look better hanging on the hanger than on body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I thought so too. But on me it was just.. hideous :D Well, not made for me then.

      Delete
  3. loving the images from your trip! Must have been nice to have a romantic get away!

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nico! Indeed, although there wasn't enough time for that romance part ;)

      Delete
  4. these photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It sure does..! ^^ Must make some dinner.

      Delete
  6. Upee toi toisiks viimenen kuva - ja toi sun pizza näyttää aika täydelliseltä ;) ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Johanna :) Se oli kyllä tosi hyvää! Pesto on mukavan suolainen, rucola kirpsakka ja muuten pitsa aika neutraali niin namm!

      Delete
  7. This is not true, is it? Ther is sooo many snow to see on your pics?????
    In Bavaria its still cold too, but we gladly havn't got snow anymore.
    Have a good time.
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mä joskus ihmettelin jotain "salaattia" ym.. pizzan päällä, mutta maistoin joskus jotain yrttisalaattia ym.. ja oli todella hyvää. Mutta semmonen tavallinen salaatti tai kaali oli ihan kamalaa. En oikeastaan koskaan käy Kotipizzassa, mutta joskus siellä oli sellasta burgerin makusta pizzaa, joka ei kyllä mun mielestä maistunu burgerille yhtään. Siinä oli sitten päällä ihan peruskaalia/salaattia ja se oli kauheeta :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No minä jo ihmettelin että miksi ylipäätänsäkään on mitään rehuja, mutta on se rucola ainakin vaan niin hyvää! :)

      Hyijyi, en kyllä menis maistamaan tota burgeripizzaa.. Kiitti varoittavasta vinkista ^^

      Delete
  9. Sounds like you had a nice weekend - I love styaing in hotels, haha. The view from your room was quite pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! :) It sure was. Although already some time ago.. But I'll have a new chance to go during summer, I think.
      It sure was a lovely view, not the usual kind you get in cities.

      Delete
  10. sometimes being at a hotel is such a cool and relaxing thing to do and I usually really enjoy those stays. mmm and I love pizza.. I and my fiance both love actually so we have that in common ;) I also must say that tee is SO freakin' cool that I would have bought it for myself and maybe (but only maybe! :D) for my fiance too, haha.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm just eating pizza with my boy :)

      That tee is just so great, if it was made for women I would have definitely got it ! But it was pretty loose fit and sleeves too big :) And he got 2 of those, so unfair ;)

      Delete
  11. Its such a pity the dress didn't suit you, it look so great on the hanger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, and it was such a cheap find too.. Well, there's another pretty dress out there somewhere for me. :)

      Delete