May 4, 2013

Deliciousness

Time for food, drinks and friends.

Somehow I hoard food photos in my files, and end up publishing them all at once. Well, I don't know whether that's a bad thing since this way I wont have to make you feel super hungry all the time - just few times per month or so..  ;)



Pasta Pollo Limonello. 
we've made this chicken pasta dish with my friend two times now,
 and it has been superb ! Last time we had some white wine with it.




Samuli's pizza @ Rosso

Random breakfasts:
fried egg, toast with ham, orange juice and coffee, multivitamin + omega3 pills. and comics.

rye bread with cheese and cucumber, same drinks and 
pills. 
This must be the best one, rye bread with cheese, lettuce, cucumber and paprika!
simple, healthy things can make a sandwich taste much better.



Don't you just love latte?

On coffee break at work I saw this very inspirational page of some magazine..
it's wall of Finnish fashion designer's studio in India or something. :)





Strawberry Margaritas !
 sorry for the poor quality cellphone-photos. But it looked lovely and tasted heavenly good.


my friend's birthday: snacks, cookies and princess mudcake that she made herself.


watching some Pretty Little Liars & having bowl of popcorn all to myself :)

10 comments :

  1. delicious<3

    greetings from Poland:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Ankyl! Greetings right back at you from Finland x

      Delete
  2. The pizza and lattes look YUMMMY. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do! :) Thanks for the comment. x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. :) And all of them also were pretty tasty! Thanks for the comment dear.

      Delete
  4. That looks all totally delicious, especially the coffee! :) And the pizza, naturally. ;)

    Love
    Ninon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ninon! :) They all were really good. And I just love lattes, and pizza.. ;)

      Delete
  5. you know, I totally miss PLL :( June should come quicker!
    and once again I feel like eating a lot of food!!! :P definitely that pizza, those strawberry drinks maybe and of course the cake your friend made. yum!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm watching it online and can't wait for the 4th season! What are you seeing atm ? / June

      Hehehe I feel like having some pizza now too.

      Delete