May 13, 2013

Glitter Blogger Event pt. 1

I've never been to invited to a blogger event before, so you can guess I was absolutely thrilled when I got the opportunity to join Glitter's "Celebrate with Style"-event last Tuesday. It was held at Forum shopping center's Glitter store and was soon after 7 pm. packed up with gorgeous girls & boys :) We had a fun night together, shopping and having some sparkling wine - with some cupcakes and other treats. We also got to see the new high-fashion line "So B for Glitter", designed by Børre Olsen (from Norway).
He's made jewelry for huge stars like Lagy Gaga  - cool guy. You can see his website here.
(And now I'm happy owner of one of his pieces ! You can actually see me trying it on, see last photo.. ;)

I must admit that I didn't get the invite for writing this blog, I got to go because I'm member of Glitter's own blogs writers.  First I want to share the "official" photos of the night, taken by my co-worker from Helsinki. Soon to come all the amazing gifts I received, among all the other bloggers ..and my own photos as well. x

Photos taken by H. Salmi,
edited by me.

// Minua ei ole koskaan aiemmin kutsuttu bloggaaja-tapahtumaan, joten voitte arvata miten innoissani olin mahdollisuudesta päästä osallistumaan Glitterin "Celebrate with Style"-tapahtumaan viime tiistaina. Forumin liike täyttyikin pian 19 jälkeen upeista tytöistä ja pojista :) Meillä oli hauska ilta, shoppailua ja kuohuvaa juomaa - sekä mini-kuppikakkuja ja muita herkkuja. Saimme myös nähdä norjalaisen Børre Olsenin Glitterille suunnitteleman "So B"-malliston upeat high-fashion korut! Tyyppihän on aiemmin tehnyt koruja mm. Lady Gagalle.. cooli tyyppi. Hänen nettisivunsa löytyvät muuten täältä. (Ja nyt olen yhden hänen korunsa onnellinen omistaja! Vikassa kuvassa kokeilen sitä .. ;)

Pitää tosin myöntää etten saanut kutsua tämän blogin pitämisen ansiosta, vaan koska kuulun Glitterin oman blogin tiimiin. Ensimmäiseksi haluan jakaa kanssanne "viralliset" illan kuvat, jotka on ottanut kollega Helsingistä. Pian on tulossa myös kuvia ihanista lahjoista joita sain, muiden bloggaajien ohella
..ja myös omia kuviani. x

Kuvat H. Salmi,
minun editoimani.


Thanks to our camera man Niko :)
































38 comments :

  1. Looks like you had a fun night, and I really liked the necklace in the last picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure had a lovely evening :) Thank you, I love it too ! Will show better images soon.

      Delete
  2. Näyttääpä kivalta :) Ja rupeen himiöimään noita kaikkia ihania asusteita ääää x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihihiii :) Rupea toki ;) Aika huippuja juttuja tullut ja tulossa kesäksi !

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting it, Kyra! :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Diana! It sure was, very fun :)

      Delete
  5. What a fun event,love the statement neckpieces, some great works of art!
    Do visit my blog and If you like,follow me on GFC, Bloglovin and like my Facebook Page, leave a comment and I’ll surely follow back!
    xoxo

    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/
    https://www.facebook.com/feistyfoxdiaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! :) I love all those necklaces, wish I could have had them all :D

      I'll visit you back xx

      Delete
  6. Wow, so much wonderful jewellery! Looks like a nice evening. Cool thing, you write for the glitter blog too. I have to check that out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I loved them all.. And it sure was a lovely evening.

      Hey go check it out ;) www.glitter.fi/blog !

      Delete
  7. Okay, the jewelry is killer! Fabulous event and night :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow wow wow, that's a lot of awesome photos from an awesome event! the food photos are extra yummy and yes, I'm hungry now :D all the fabulous jewellery is amazing and I'm totally looking forward to getting a better look at your fresh and fierce piece with skulls. oh and your lime green dress is gorgeous!
    btw, when it comes to Mother's Day I baked a fresh rhubarb cake and also some bread and took those to my grandmother and mom. but that was actually it. no special celebrations or anything.. I guess our lives are just too busy these days :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maiken dear ! More photos are now up, and better images of the necklace coming soon too ;)
      Thanks, it's actually more yellow but my editing changed the colors a bit .. :)

      Aww you Mother's Day cake sounds just amazing. We didn't have any huge celebrations either, just casual meal together on Saturday evening and a lazy day at summer cottage on Sunday. :)

      Delete
  9. Amazing necklaces!!!
    you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Adeola! I loved those pieces too :)

      Delete
  10. So many amazing things here; love all the glitter, sparkles, bold necklaces and fun bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Imogen! :) I love those things too, and I'm so glad to be also working at one of these stores :)

      Delete
  11. it looks like a fun gathering! everyone looks stunning! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Mitha! :) They sure did, and here aren't even the most gorgeous fashionistas (since I didn't want to publish anyone's face photos without permission)

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Aww, I'm positive you would get every invite out there .. if you weren't so mysterious, love ♥

      Delete
  13. Tes photos sont SUPERBES et donnent envie de tout avoir ! ça c'est un talent et surtout une passion, un grand BRAVO !
    PS : le jaune te va à MERVEILLE !

    http://neilyscatwalk.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup, Orianne! I don't really speak french but I understood this xx Will visit you back.

      Delete
  14. thank youu! ooh, amazing pics and sounds like a great evening!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! :) I'm glad you like those, mine are up on the blog now ! :)

      Delete
  15. Oh wow, I love those such a pretty things.

    Welcome to visit my blog when you have mins. :)

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya! :) I will visit you back now x

      Delete
  16. That looks like so much fun! Love the yellow dress and the black vest over it. You're style is so cute!
    xo,

    Marija

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Marija! I truly appreciate your lovely comment xx ^^

      Delete
  17. So much color and so many pretty things! Love the pics, and I am jealous I haven't been to an event like that yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks for the comment ! Yep I've never been before this one, I hope you'll get to take part soon too. There isn't any organized where I live, only in bigger cities.. And here I got to go because I work for the company/their blog :D

      Delete
  18. Replies
    1. Voi kiitos kovasti! :) Tykkään mekon väristä mutta se on hankalan mallinen/läpikuultava, onneksi löytyi blingbling-liivi peittämään :)

      Delete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete