May 8, 2013

I Love Dreams

The state of my wardrobe is ..hmm.. decent. I always find cute things to add to it, and more and more items to get rid off (sell, give, donate). I don't really have a need -list at the moment, I've just been shopping for lovely things for special occasions: like meeting my classmates after a long time (got one striped top that I haven't showed here yet) and first of May celebration with my girlfriends (sparkly rose gold bolero, also unseen here). But even though I don't have actual list of stuff I need, I find myself wanting loads of beautiful things ! Here's some of the most recent ones around one webshop I love: In Love With Fashion.
AND, all of these beauties are on SALE !! I saw couple really really cute dresses on Pussycat London's sale too, so added them here as well. I'm not really any pro with using Polyvore, but I created this little set using it. Really cool site/software! :) I haven't used it much, but you can follow me here.


Love Sale

Featured items:

In Love With Fashion
Apple green drape top £14, here
Fuchsia dip dye maxi skirt £20, here
Navy batwing sleeve wrap dress £15, here
Khaki long sleeve wrap dress £16, here
Black suede wedge sandal shoes £10, here
Black spike loafers £15, here

PUSSYCAT LONDON
Animal print black and white dress with zip detail £9.99
Black crochet shift dress £9.99


Did you find any favourites ? Or have you made some great sale purchases yourself..
I'd love to find out about new and interesting shops - that ship to Finland of course. :)


18 comments :

  1. Oooh, I am looooving these fantastic choices!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them as well! I'm having a serious battle here, whether to order all of these or just some ... I hope these wont run out before my final call :P

      Delete
  2. I love the wrap dresses from in love with fashion! so cute casual! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those too! If only I had the legs to wear them without tights or something ;)
      Thanks for the comment Izzy xx

      Delete
  3. REALLY GREAT POST ,NICE BLOG BTW !
    MAYBE WE FOLLOW EACH OTHER ON GFC , BLOGLOVIN AND FACEBOOK .. LET ME KNOW !

    Come and see my new post on :
    www.hypnocake.blogspot.com

    = BADER LAMONT FROM CASABLANCA =

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Bader ! I will visit you back. :)

      Delete
  4. from your selection I love both pairs of shoes and have been thinking about getting myself a pair of studded loafers forever. will see if that happens or not :P anyway, I also love the maxi skirt a lot and honestly, I don't own any maxi skirts right now so I should totally get myself one. oh and I hope you will get your dream pieces too!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had that same dream ! And also all sorts of wedges.. They're the most comfy heels I know after all :)
      I love that maxi too, I hope they still have it when I have money hehe. xx

      Delete
  5. Hey, even whwen we don't need stuff, we still desire or yearn after things (hence why we sometimes mentally create 'wishlists')... I love the Apple green drape top, so perfect for summer. I have made purchases, but unfortunately, not sale ones. I need to start being more money concious :O

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true. :) There's nothing wrong about dreaming and wanting stuff. I just want to stop over consuming ;) My wardrobe needs a huge spring clean, heh.
      I hope you'll get more money conscious - it might take some time to become more strict or prudent. :) We all have a lot to learn, me in particular.

      Delete
  6. These are great items! I'm like you right now, nothing "in need" but there sure is a lot of things that could be added! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks fpr the comment, Nancy! That's so true, for me almost daily :D

      Delete
  7. Such lovely pieces! I really like the dip dye maxi skirt! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mica! I think so too :) I hope they will still have my favorite pieces, when my payday arrives .. ;)

      Delete
  8. The Khaki long sleeve wrap dress is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Trishie! :) I love it too, I've never had a wrap dress before and I hope they will still have those soon..

      Delete
  9. I am loving that maxi skirt! In fact, I need that maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too! :) Well, too bad they're sold out.. Maybe some retailer still has those. Or I'll have to find another one. :)

      Delete